Dr. Brett Cohen, MD, FACS, FASMBS
Surgeon1150 N 35th Ave Suite 540 Hollywood FL, 33021
Chief of Bariatrics. Dr. Brett Cohen is a board-certified general surgeon who specializes in bariatric procedures for surgical weight loss. He earned his medical degree at the University of Miami Scho ...
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Member MEMORIAL HEALTH CARE SYSTEM BARIATRIC COMMITTEE
- STAFF PRIV HOLLYWOOD MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
- Member American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery
- Member American College of Surgeons
- Member Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons
- Member American Medical Association
- Member Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons
- University Of Southern California 2004
Dr. Brett Cohen, MD, FACS, FASMBS's Practice location
Hollywood, FL 33021Get Direction
HOLLYWOOD, FL 33021Get Direction
Hollywood, FL 33019Get Direction
Dr. Brett Cohen, MD, FACS, FASMBS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cohen
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Spinal stenosis is a condition where two spinal vertebrae separated by an intervertebral disc come closer as the disc wears off due to osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis or trauma. When this happens, the spinal nerve that runs between them becomes compressed causing pain to the individual. The...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Reasons Why You Would Need a Cholecystectomy
A cholecystectomy is a type of surgery done to remove the gallbladder. Although the gallbladder’s function is to store bile, which helps in your digestion, you can still live a healthy life without it. Gallbladder removal through surgery is the most effective treatment in dealing with gallbladder...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- What Are Tonsil Stones?
If you are someone who is suffering from bad breath or feel a sharp pain in your throat when you swallow something, then there is a good possibility that you are having tonsil stones. If you are really worried about it, there is nothing to be anxious about as there are various treatments available...
- Dr. Jeffrey Cantor MD3000 Bayview Dr Fort Lauderdale FL 33306
- Dr. Abel Enrique Bello M.D.201 NW 70th Avenue, Plantation FL 33317
- Dr. Fernando Safdie M.D.4300 Alton Rd Miami Beach FL 33140
- Dr. Juan Ayala-Haedo M.D.900 NW 17th St Miami FL 33136
- Natan Zundel MD160 NW 170th St North Miami Beach FL 33169
- Dr. Leon Egozi MD4308 ALTON RD MIAMI BEACH FL 33140