As a board-certified internal medicine physician, Brian Woodbridge, MD, provides personalized care, respect and compassion to support all aspects of health and well-being for his adult patients. Dr. W ...
Education and Training
New Jersey College of Dentistry 2000
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- High Cholesterol
- Enlarged Prostate
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- University of Iowa Hospitals & Clinics
Dr. Brian S Woodbridge MD's Practice location
Green Bay, WI 54311Get Direction
Appleton, WI 54915Get Direction
GREEN BAY, WI 54303Get Direction
Dr. Brian S Woodbridge MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Berries Prevent Memory Loss?
Recent studies show that eating berries may help to prevent age-related memory loss and keep memory sharp during old age. The researchers claim there is strong evidence that berries can improve the functioning of the brain and prevent memory loss. Researcher Marshall Miller, of the USDA-ARS Human...
- Hormone-Based Chemotherapy Drugs for Breast Cancer
Hormones are those substances in the body that function as chemical messengers. These hormones affect the actions of the cells and the various tissues that are present at various locations in the body, often reaching out to their target through the bloodstream. The hormones estrogen and progesterone...
- The Link Between Breast Implants and Lymphoma
Throughout the years, implants have risen in popularity. On an annual basis, about 400,000 women in the United States get breast implants – around 300,000 for cosmetic enlargement and around 100,000 for breast reconstruction after cancer. In the year 2015, it was estimated that 1.4 million women...
- How Do You Contract Mononucleosis?
The Epstein-Barr virus is one of the eight known viruses of the herpes family. This disease is very contagious, and it can also result from other diseases. This disease affects young adults and teenagers. Those who contract this disease develop the signs and symptoms after being infected for a...
- Anyone Can Help Breast Cancer Researchers: Here's How
After surviving cancer, many survivors keep on fighting by taking on the roles of patient advocates. An advocate is an individual who defends or supports a cause. In the cancer society, a patient advocate is an individual who supports a cause relating to cancer by increasing awareness of the disease...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Rosemary Atta-fynn M.D.1726 Shawano Ave Green Bay WI 54303
- Dr. Geffrey E Cavallin MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Todd Patrick Gallion MD835 S Van Buren St Green Bay WI 54301
- Dr. Tangee Noel Sinclair MD1726 Shawano Ave Green Bay WI 54303
- Dr. Divya Goindwani MD6500 W Newberry Rd Gainesville FL 32605
- Dr. William Yaw cedric Ansa otu M.D2845 Greenbrier Rd Green Bay WI 54311