Dr. Andrew Compliment is an audiologist practicing in Ironton, OH. Dr. Compliment evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Compliment takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Dr. Andrew Compliment AU.D.'s Practice location
Ironton, OH 45638Get Direction
Dr. Andrew Compliment AU.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How Does MS Affect Emotions?
Multiple sclerosis is by nature a very emotional condition. Just like cognitive and physical symptoms in people with MS, there are a number of emotional symptoms that are brought about by the damage of the central nervous system.One of the results of multiple sclerosis is that it attacks myelin,...
- Boost Your Energy Levels
Boost your energy and recharge yourself, no matter how busy you are in work or life. You can use a 10 minute break to reinvigorate yourself and gear up for the rest of the day. Some of the quick ways to boost energy include:...
- Mindfulness May Help Lower Blood Sugar Levels in Diabetes Patients
According to the UK diabetes study, those who have diabetes but control their blood pressure are 30% less likely to experience complications caused by the disease. These complications include strokes and heart attack.Being overweight can be stressful which can worsen obesity-related diseases. This...
- Tips to Overcome Procrastination for Each Type of Procrastinator
Ever wondered how to overcome procrastination? Well, you have landed on the right page. This article focuses on how to beat procrastination. Each of us procrastinates for different reasons, and we all do it sometimes at least at one stage of our lives. There are six styles of procrastinators...
- Why is it Difficult to Diagnose Fibromyalgia?
Fibromyalgia is considered a medical mystery. There is no known cause for fibromyalgia, and it can be very difficult to diagnose and treat. There are no lab tests or imaging that can conclusively identify the illness. Fibromyalgia is a set of symptoms that must be assessed on an individual...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Mr. John Edward Reid AUD, CCC-A1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704
- Kimberly S. Starks AUD96 Township Road 369 Proctorville OH 45669
- Mr. David L Smith MA CCC A5170 Us Rt 60 East Huntington WV 25705
- Dr. Lisa M Koch AU.D.601 6th Ave Huntington WV 25701
- Dr. Bethany Ellen Stover AU.D.1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704
- Aimee Jill Hayton M.A.1540 Spring Valley Dr Huntington WV 25704