Dr. Nancy Y Olson MD
Rheumatologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Rheumatology12902 State Line Rd Leawood KS, 66209
Dr. Nancy Olson practices Pediatric Rheumatology in Leawood, KS. Pediatric rheumatologists treat child patients who suffer from pain in the musculoskeletal system, have symptoms of arthritis, or an autoimmune disorder. Dr. Olson evaluates and treats a variety of joint, muscle, and bone disorders; including autoimmune disorders, such as lupus, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Kawasaki disease, post-infectious arthritis, chronic vasculitis, and inflammatory disorders of the muscle, eye, or other organs. Dr. Olson also is trained in the evaluation of prolonged fever, unexplained complaints of chronic musculoskeletal pain, weakness, poor appetite, fatigue, and/or loss of function or skills.
Education and Training
Univ of Mo-Kansas City Sch of Med, Kansas City Mo 1982
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Electronically monitored adherence to medications by newly diagnosed patients with juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Adalimumab with or without methotrexate in juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.
- Virus-associated hemophagocytic syndrome: relationship to herpes group viruses.
- Chronic cutaneous herpes simplex and X-linked hypogammaglobulinemia.
Dr. Nancy Y Olson MD's Practice location
Leawood, KS 66209Get Direction
OVERLAND PARK, KS 66213Get Direction
Dr. Nancy Y Olson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olson
- Adalia Rose
OverviewAdalia Rose is an American internet star. She was born with Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome, which is a premature aging disease. This genetic condition is also commonly known as progeria. During her early infancy stage, her body was much older than the normal age. In spite of her...
- 14 Warning Signs of Lupus
When the body attacks its own cells and organs including the skin, joints, kidneys, heart, lungs, blood, and brain, the condition is called lupus. It is an autoimmune disease brought about because the body can’t distinguish between healthy cells and foreign germs or viruses. It is a chronic...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed healthcare system. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a neverending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Steroids for Muscular Dystrophy: Prednisone
Steroids are touted as powerful drugs that help in improving muscle strength as well as delaying some types of muscular dystrophy. Of these, prednisone is said to be the most powerful and widely used to treat Muscular Dystrophy. Prednisone is a known anti-inflammatory agent. The potent compound,...
- According To New Research The Juvenile Arthritis Diagnosis Is Improving
Arthritis has been at the center of countless medical research in recent years, mainly due to the pain and limitations it places on its sufferers. Arthritis is also often thought to be a condition regulated to the elderly and older adults, but this is not always the case. Many children and young...
- Dr. Rael Caspari MD2401 GILLHAM RD KANSAS CITY MO 64108
- Dr. Maria Fernanda Ibarra M.D2401 Gillham Road Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mara Leigh Becker M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Ashley M Cooper MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Mark F Hoeltzel MD2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108
- Dr. Andrew S Lasky M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108