Dr. Nadim Syed Jafri M.D.,M.SC.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology550 S Jackson St 3rd Floor Acb, Inter Louisville KY, 40202
Dr. Nadim Jafri is a gastroenterologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Jafri specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Jafri performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Sindh Medical College, Univ of Karachi
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Spectrum of morbidity related to bolster placement at time of percutaneous endoscopic gastrostomy: buried bumper syndrome to leakage and peritonitis.
- Meta-analysis: sequential therapy appears superior to standard therapy for Helicobacter pylori infection in patients naive to treatment.
- Meta-analysis of cholecystectomy in symptomatic patients with positive hepatobiliary iminodiacetic acid scan results without gallstones.
- Baylor College of Medicine-GME/Transitional Year Only 2011
Dr. Nadim Syed Jafri M.D.,M.SC.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40202Get Direction
Dr. Nadim Syed Jafri M.D.,M.SC.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jafri
- The Low FODMAP Diet and Inflammatory Bowel Disease: Myths and Facts
Until now, it has been recognized that diet neither causes nor treats inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) such as Crohn’s disease or ulcerative colitis. However, specific diets have proven to be helpful in alleviating symptoms associated with these diseases. When considering this, it is important to...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- Five Tips for Living with Jaundice
Jaundice is a condition that causes the yellowing of human skin as well as the whites of the eyes. Its main cause is the build-up of bilirubin, which is a key component of the human blood and tissues. Since this is a medical condition, understanding the signs, symptoms, and the type of jaundice is...
- What Is an Abdominal Hernia?
When a piece of tissue or an organ protrudes from its normal position, the condition is called a hernia. An abdominal hernia occurs when a piece of bowel protrudes through a weak area of the abdominal walls. Muscle and tissue layers form the abdominal walls. Weak spots may arise from these layers,...
- Celiac Disease: Five New Developments to Know About
When you have celiac disease or one of your family members has the disease, caution should always be taken so as not to trigger the pain and other complications that might be brought by the emergence of this disease. Since celiac disease has no known medication yet, a total abstinence from any food...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- Dr. James Cletus Strobel M.D.2630 Grant Line Rd New Albany IN 47150
- Dr. Sanjay K. Jain M.D.4402 Churchman Ave Louisville KY 40215
- Dr. Joel M Warren M.D.530 S Jackson St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Mark H Bronner MD1169 Eastern Pkwy Louisville KY 40217
- Dr. Jonathan William Goldstein M.D.3920 Dutchmans Ln Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. Robert J Petrokubi M.D.1900 Bluegrass Ave Louisville KY 40215