Dr. Jaime Lynne Bohl MD
Surgeon1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA, 70121
Dr. Jaime Bohl is a general surgeon practicing in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Bohl specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Bohl provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
University of Virginia / Main Campus 2003
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Rectovaginal fistulas.
- Hereditary colon and rectal cancer.
- Indications and Options for Surgery in Ulcerative Colitis.
- Incidence and Operative Excision of Presacral Masses: An Institutional Analysis.
- Successful Treatment of Passive Fecal Incontinence in an Animal Model Using Engineered Biosphincters: A 3-Month Follow-Up Study.
- Cancer, Laparoscopic Surgery, Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Member Am Board Of Surgery
- Member Am Coll Of Surgeons
- Member ACGME Duty Hours Task Force
- Member ACGME Residency Review
- Member Amer Soc of Colon & Rectal Sur
- Member Coll Grp on Inh Colorectal Ca
- Colon & Rectal Surgery, Lahey Clinic 2009
- Lahey Clinic, Colon and Rectal Surgery, MA, USA 2009
Dr. Jaime Lynne Bohl MD's Practice location
New Orleans, LA 70121Get Direction
San Francisco, CA 94143Get Direction
RICHMOND, VA 23235Get Direction
Dr. Jaime Lynne Bohl MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bohl
- Laparoscopy and Infertility
LaparoscopyA laparoscopy is a surgical procedure, which allows doctors to examine your abdominal organs. In females, their fallopian tubes, uterus, and ovaries are found in the pelvic region, which is at the bottom of the abdomen. The procedure uses a laparoscope to visualize the abdominal organs....
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- What to Expect After a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopic ProcedureA laparoscopic surgery is done to deal with abdominal organ problems. A small equipment known as the laparoscope is used to locate and identify defective abdominal organs. Small cuts or incisions are made in the abdomen and the laparoscope is inserted through the incisions,...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- How to Prepare For Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome refers to a condition affecting the median nerve in your wrist. When you get this syndrome, you experience tingling, numbness, and pain radiating to your arms and hands, and it becomes difficult to use your arm especially around the wrist. The condition happens when carpal...
- Dr. Charles Thomas M.D.1200 AVENUE G MARRERO LA 70072
- Dr. Marilyn Evelyn Pelias M.D.311 Octavia Street New Orleans LA 70115
- Dr. Joseph F Buell MD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Trevor William Reichman MD, PHD1514 Jefferson Highway New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Eric Joseph Jukes M.D.1514 Jefferson Hwy New Orleans LA 70121
- Dr. Eric M Heinberg MD, MPH180 W Esplanade Ave Kenner LA 70065