Dr. Sarah Fitch practices Pediatric Radiology in Little Rock, AR. A pediatric radiologist is an expert in the diagnosis of illnesses, injuries, and diseases of infants, children, and adolescents, using imaging techniques and equipment. Dr. Fitch has expertise in selecting the best imaging techniques to diagnose medical and surgical problems. Some of those techniques include x-ray, ultrasound, computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), and nuclear medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Ms Sch of Med, Jackson Ms 1978
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Pediatric Radiology
- Baptist Mem Hosp, Diagnostic Radiology; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Pediatrics
Dr. Sarah Fitch MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
LITTLE ROCK, AR 72202Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Fitch MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Transient Ischemic Attack (TIA)?
Transient ischemic attack (TIA) is type of the disease and it drops the blood supply to the brain temporarily. This is due to various reasons. It can make the brain deprive from the oxygen. The person gets stroke which is stroke like situations. Though it does not last long.The transient ischemic...
- What Causes ADHD?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is a neurological/behavioral disorder that affects a person's ability to control one's behavior. The real cause of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) is unknown, although numerous factors are thought to be responsible. GeneticsPeople...
- Microsoft Co-Founder Paul Allen Beats Lymphoma Twice
Beating any type of cancer is a major feat in itself, but billionaire and Microsoft co-founder Paul Allen has defeated lymphoma not once, but twice.Paul's storyNeedless to say, being the co-founder of Microsoft is a pretty big deal. As an American digital pioneer, Paul has been on top of the world....
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?
Do I Have a Sleep Disorder?Sleep normally follows a pattern that alternates between rapid eye movement (REM) sleep and non-REM sleep. Changes in this pattern affect sleep resulting in disorders that may lead to tiredness and lack of concentration and attention during day time. Sleep can be disrupted...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Leann E Linam MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Raghu Hosahalli Ramakrishnaiah M.D.1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Robert Buchmann DO800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Scott Lile MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Theodora Vanderzalm MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Charles James MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202