Dr. David Kopman is an anesthesiologist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Kopman ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kopman also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Columbia Univ Coll of Physicians And Surgeons, New York Ny 2001
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- Ny And Presby Hosp, Anesthesiology; Ny Medical College, Internal Medicine
- Ny and Presby Hospital
- Med College 2002
- Presbyterian Hospital Of New York 2005
Dr. David Kopman M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10011Get Direction
Dr. David Kopman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Becoming a “Hollywood” Nurse
There are so many opportunities available for someone with a nursing degree and license. Many different industries call for nurses. You don’t have to work in a hospital, clinic or nursing home. You can be a traveling nurse, a home-health nurse, or any other type of nurse that sounds wonderful to...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.581 Bergen Blvd Ridgefield NJ 07657
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.111 E 210th St Bronx NY 10467
- Donald A. Baldovin475 Seaview Avenue Staten Island New York 10305
- Dr. David G. Conyack D.O.25b Vreeland Rd Florham Park NJ 07932
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215