Dr. Brian Hoeflinger practices Neurological Surgery in Toledo, OH. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Hoeflinger prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ohio, Toledo Oh 1993
University of Toledo College of Medicine,Toledo, Oh, United States 1993
The University of Toledo College of Medicine 1993
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
- Evidence for survival of the central arbors of trigeminal primary afferents after peripheral neonatal axotomy: experiments with galanin immunocytochemistry and Di-I labelling.
- Patterning of local intracortical projections within the vibrissae representation of rat primary somatosensory cortex.
- Galanin immunoreactivity reveals a vibrissae-related primary afferent pattern in perinatal rats after neonatal infraorbital nerve transection.
- Lesion-induced changes in the central terminal distribution of galanin-immunoreactive axons in the dorsal column nuclei.
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Neurological Surgery; Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, General Surgery
- Strong Mem Hsp University Rochester
- Strong Memorial Hospital of the University of Rochester Program
Dr. Brian F Hoeflinger MD's Practice location
Dr. Brian F Hoeflinger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hoeflinger
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Treatment for Parkinson's Disease
Parkinson’s Disease: It Isn't EasyTony led a normal life just like many of us. He was approaching his fifth to sixth decade, and he was the head of an engineering department--capable of making decisions and recalling those decisions. But suddenly, communication with his wife and children was...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus?
Normal pressure hydrocephalus (NPH) is a type of brain disorder, wherein excess cerebrospinal fluid builds up in the ventricles of the brain. It causes problems in reasoning, thinking, difficulty in walking, and loss of bladder control.Brains ventricles are hollow fluid-filled chambers. Even...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Dr. Srinivasachari Tatadesika Chakravarthi MD601 Mulholland St Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Michael A Healy M.D.2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Azedine Medhkour M.D.3000 Arlington Avenue Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Kevin Arash Reinard M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Jason L Schroeder MD300 W Wallace St Findlay OH 45840
- Dr. Leo Jp Clark M.D.2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608