Dr. Maria Chona Aloba M.D.
Oncologist | Medical Oncology7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX, 79915
Maria C. Aloba, M.D., specializes in medical oncology and hematology and is board certified in internal medicine, hematology and medical oncology. Dr. Aloba earned her medical degree from the University ...
Education and Training
Univ Of The Philippines- Coll Of Med- Manila- Philippines 1996
University of the Philippines Manila College of Medicine 1996
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Hematology
- Breast Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Thyroid Cancer
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
- Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Hematology/Oncology; Suny Hlth Sci Ctr Brooklyn, Internal Medicine
- SUNY Health Science Center at Brooklyn Program
Dr. Maria Chona Aloba M.D.'s Practice location
El Paso, TX 79915Get Direction
Dr. Maria Chona Aloba M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Aloba
- WNBA Player Inspires Others After Battle with Breast Cancer
Tiffany Jackson-Jones grew up near Dallas, Texas. She has always loved the sport of basketball and that has not changed through the years. Growing up she played ball for Duncansville High School, where she was named a WBCA All-American. During her college years at The University of Texas, ESPN named...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Young Bodybuilder Shares Her Battle Against Ovarian Cancer
Fighting against cancer is amazingly difficult for anyone who has to, and many choose to keep the experience to themselves. However, a bodybuilder, who is only twenty-three years old, has taken to Instagram to show the world the painful process she is enduring, and what it is doing to her once...
- Night Sweats and Lymphoma
LymphomaLymphoma is a type of cancer that begins in the lymphatic system, particularly in the disease-fighting immune cells called lymphocytes. These cells are found in the bone marrow, lymph nodes, thymus, spleen, and other parts of the body. In lymphoma, lymphocytes are altered and tend to...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- How is Lung Cancer Diagnosed?
Lung Cancer is one of the most common and serious forms of cancers in the world. In fact, it is also one of the leading causes of cancer deaths for both men and women. This form of cancer is known to mainly affect older people, primarily those in their seventies. Smoking has been identified as one...
- Dr. Ragene Ruth Rivera MD1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Byron H Chesbro MD1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Arsenio Gregorio Lopez MD7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915
- Dr. Raul M Portillo MD1901 Grandview Ave El Paso TX 79902
- Dr. Mutombo Kankonde M.D., M.PH.11601 PELLICANO DR EL PASO TX 79936
- Dr. Jesus Alberto Gomez M.D.7848 Gateway Blvd E El Paso TX 79915