Dr. Stephanie Jones is a family practitioner practicing in Jamestown, KY. Dr. Jones specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Jones possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
University of Louisville School of Medicine 2002
- Back Pain
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Louisville Sch Of Med, Family Medicine
- Larkin Community Hospital Program
Dr. Stephanie R Jones MD's Practice location
Jamestown, KY 42629Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie R Jones MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Jones
- What's the Difference Between Salt and Sodium?
IntroductionWhen people say salt, they usually mean the common table salt. Salt is a mineral that is mainly composed of sodium chloride (NaCl). To distinguish table salt from a class of chemical compounds called salts, the terms rock salt or the mineral name halite is used. Sodium is also...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Best Home Remedies for Heartburn
Heartburn is usually triggered when stomach acid travels up toward the esophagus and cause a burning feeling in your throat or chest. It can be a very unpleasant feeling, but there are natural home remedies that can help relieve it aside from taking over-the-counter medications. However, it's time...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What Is Mupirocin: Uses, Dosage, Side Effects, and Interactions
Generic Name: Mupirocin TopicalBrand Name(s): Bactroban, Centany AT Kit or CentanyWhat is mupirocin?Mupirocin topical is an antibiotic used to prevent the growth of bacteria on the skin. This topical antibiotic is often used for the treatment of impetigo and other skin infections caused by Staph...
- What Is Dysentery?
What does dysentery mean?It has happened to all of us - short stabbing pains in the stomach followed by a dash to the closest toilet. Diarrhea is easy to get because there are many factors that can upset our bowel movement functioning. However, not every diarrhea should be regarded as dysentery....
- Dr. Melanie Mooney M.D.810 Jamestown St Columbia KY 42728
- Dr. Stephanie Southard D.O.1215 N Main St Monticello KY 42633
- Dr. Clinton Shain Kiteck D.O.413 S Loop Rd Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Dr. Christine M Foster DO1293 N Main St Monticello KY 42633
- Dr. Cory M Ryan MD166 Hospital St Monticello KY 42633
- Dr. Shawna M. Sexton D.O.166 Hospital St Monticello KY 42633