Dr. Scott James Keckler M.D.
Surgeon1600 W 22ND ST SIOUX FALLS SD, 57105
Dr. Scott Keckler is a general surgeon practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Keckler specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Keckler provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- University Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center - Pediatric Surgery
- Children's Mercy Hospital - Surgery
Dr. Scott James Keckler M.D.'s Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64109Get Direction
SIOUX FALLS, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Scott James Keckler M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Keckler
- What Affects the Recovery Period for Hernia Surgery?
Once your hernia surgery is over, one thing that you would want to ask our doctor is “When can I resume my normal activities?” Hernia surgery is performed to close the opening from where the organ protrudes and reduce the pain experienced by the patient. In most non-invasive surgery options,...
- Hydrocephalus: What Is It?
Hydrocephalus is a condition where there is too much cerebrospinal fluid in the head. It comes from the Greek words “hydro”, which means water, and “cephalus”, which means head. It is a component of several congenital health problems, but may be caused by head injuries, too. In some cases,...
- Diagnosing Appendicitis During Pregnancy
Diagnosing appendicitis during pregnancy is difficult because its symptoms are quite similar to those of pregnancy. Therefore, it’s important to be aware of this condition and consult your doctor immediately if you feel that the signs and symptoms you are experiencing are indicative of...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hydroclectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a surgical procedure that is aimed to treat or remove hydrocele. A hydrocele is a fluid-filled balloon that is formed around the testicle. It is a normal thing for males to have a thin layer of fluid around the testicle. This fluid is periodically produced and drained to prevent...
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- Dr. Adela T. Casas-melley M.D.1600 W 22nd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Verlyn J Nykamp M.D.1500 W 22nd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Robert K Dahl MD911 E 20th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Matthew J Sorrell MD1508 W 22nd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Matthew David Tschetter M.D.1508 W 22nd St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Curtis Peery MD1508 W 22nd St Sioux Falls SD 57105