Dr. John Salerno is a family practitioner practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Salerno specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Salerno possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine 1987
- Observations on the use of trypgyn in gynecology.
- HYDATIDIFORM MOLE.
- Effectiveness of Universal School-Based Mental Health Awareness Programs Among Youth in the United States: A Systematic Review.
- Increasing the pipeline and diversity of doctorally prepared nurses: Description and preliminary evaluation of a health disparities summer research program.
Dr. John Paul Salerno D.O.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10020 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. John Paul Salerno D.O. | Family Practitioner
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. John Paul Salerno D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Bursitis: Get the Facts
There are conditions that we experience or live with in our life. Moreover, we tend to assume that most of them are normal or of no much importance. Some of these conditions or feelings in our bodies may later cause bigger problems and it is necessary to understand them and their sources. It is also...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- Dr. Brent W. Matza MD 41 East 8th Street New York NY 10016
- Dr. Neveen A. Elkholy D.O. 1042 Main St Paterson NJ 07503
- Dr. Jessica Taubman MD 46 Essex St Jersey City New Jersey 07302
- Dr. Joe W. Chamberlin M.D. 418 East 138 th street Bronx NY 11454
- Dr. Bella Aloyts DO 2640 E. 65th Street Brooklyn NY 11234
- Dr. Dmitry Zhukovski D.O. 1711 Sheepshead Bay Rd Brooklyn NY 11235