Dr. Kathryn Jendrasik Savitsky
Dentist | General Practice15825 Ballantyne Med Place 150 Charlotte NC, 28277
Dr. Kathryn Savitsky is a Dentist practicing in Charlotte, NC. Dr. Savitsky specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
Boston University DMD 1994
Dr. Kathryn Jendrasik Savitsky's Practice location
Dr. Kathryn Jendrasik Savitsky's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Savitsky
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Bridges
We often do not realize this, but our bodies are perfectly designed machines. Our jaws, for example, and the alignment of our teeth are designed perfectly for biting and chewing. Any change in the natural order could result in unfavorable consequences. Losing teeth is one such change that has less...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Dr. Charles T. Añonuevo DDS8810 Blakeney Professional Dr Charlotte North Carolina 28277
- Dr. David Sullivan DDS5833 Phyliss Ln Mint Hill NC 28227
- Dr. Christian Yaste DDS15105 John J Delaney Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Charles Straughan D.M.D.1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Anita S.H. Patel DMD1000 Blythe Blvd Charlotte NC 28203
- Dr. Stephanie Manning DDS7322 MATTHEWS MINT HILL RD MINT HILL NC 28227