Dr. Elizabeth Feldman MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine1645 W School St Chicago IL, 60657
Dr. Elizabeth Feldman is an adolescent specialist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Feldman works with patients who are in the adolescent age, or generally between the ages of 11 and 19 years old. As an adolescent-specialist, Dr. Feldman treats many common health issues that pre-teens and teenagers face, from mental, to behavioral, to physical conditions. Some of these issues may include growth and hormone problems, sports injuries, eating disorders, substance abuse and more. Adolescent specialists perform medical exams, histories and diagnostic tests, and develop individualized treatment plans for each patient.
Education and Training
Mt Sinai Sch of Med of The City Univ of Ny, New York Ny 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Chicago Super Doctors 2012
- Adolescent Health
- Community Health
- Public Health
- Cook County Hosp, Family Medicine
Dr. Elizabeth Feldman MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60657Get Direction
EVANSTON, IL 60202Get Direction
Dr. Elizabeth Feldman MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Feldman
- Breast Cancer Survivor Raises Money to Pay Bills for Others Who Need Care
Medical care in the United States is among one of the most expensive in the world. Even when receiving preventative care, bills can quickly rack up and become overwhelming for the average family. Imagine what happens when a terrible disease strikes.The cost of treatment deadly illnesses such as...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- How is a Strep Throat Treated?
The first goal of the treatment for strep throat is the prevention of the acute rheumatic fever. However, the benefits also include preventing suppurative complications, alleviation of strep throat symptoms, limiting the household spread, and also reducing the duration of the disease. Consult with...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Finding Breast Cancer's Hiding Place: A New Study
Scientists have often wondered why some patients respond so well to chemotherapy and why some don’t. Some cancers are easier to cure while others have a higher risk of relapse and continued issues. Each cancer is different and every cancer treatment is tailored to the cancer cells it’s...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Mrs. Tracee A Douse-dean PA-C1460 North Halsted Street Chicago IL 60642
- Dr. Cari Anne Tarnowski D.O.1030 N Clark St Chicago IL 60610
- Dr. Cesar A. Morales M.D.4733 N Damen Ave Chicago IL 60625
- Dr. Sara L Star M.D.1160 Park Avenue West Highland Park IL 60035
- Dr. Surabhi Mehrotra M.D.900 Jorie Blvd Oak Brook IL 60523
- Dr. Tony R. Vancauwelaert M.D.2740 W Foster Ave Chicago IL 60625