Dr. Andrew Zeft is a pediatrician practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Zeft is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Zeft diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Zeft can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Wi, Milwaukee Wi 1997
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Structural implications of spectroscopic characterization of a putative zinc finger peptide from HIV-1 integrase.
- Fever and rash in children: important diagnostic considerations.
- DNA binding of the transcription factor PO-B is regulated during differentiation of HL-60 cells.
- Cloning and expression of a novel human DNA binding protein, PO-GA.
- Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Pediatric Rheumatology; Mt Sinai Sch Of Med, Pediatric Cardiology; Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Pediatrics
Andrew Samuel Zeft's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84113Get Direction
CLEVELAND, OH 44195Get Direction
Andrew Samuel Zeft's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zeft
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Prevention of Croup
Croup is a viral infection that causes swelling of the airway. As a result, the airway becomes narrower, making it difficult to breathe. It is also accompanied by an irritation in the larynx (voice box) and trachea (windpipe). This condition is also known as laryngotracheobronchitis because the...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- Robert M. Ward Other417 Wakara Way Salt Lake City Utah 84108
- Dr. Titus Chan MD100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Miguel Luis Knochel MD15 S 1000 E Payson UT 84651
- Dr. Julia Kelsey Gunther M.D.100 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84113
- Dr. Douglas Brent Nielsen MD390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Shellie J Ring MD7138 S 2000 E Salt Lake City UT 84121