Dr. Valerie Lyon is a dermatologist practicing in Milwaukee, WI. Dr. Lyon specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Lyon diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- Pediatric Dermatology
- Anticonvulsant-induced pellagra.
- The current status of tissue glues: part II. For adhesion of soft tissues.
- Lumps and bumps in children-when to worry: recent trends in recognition and pathology of hemangiomas of infancy and Spitz nevi.
- Approach to procedures in neonates.
- Vaginal ulcerations with acute mycoplasma infection.
- Stepwise approach to topical therapy for atopic dermatitis.
- The spitz nevus: review and update.
- More evidence confirming the safety of general anesthesia in pediatric dermatologic surgery.
- Congenital melanocytic nevi.
- Psoriasiform eruption and oral ulcerations as adverse effects of topical 5% imiquimod treatment in children: a report of four cases.
- Doing Our Part to Reduce Medical Costs.
Dr. Valerie B. Lyon MD's Practice location
Milwaukee, WI 53226Get Direction
GLENDALE, WI 53212Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Valerie B. Lyon MD | Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Valerie B. Lyon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lyon
- How Do I Get Rid of my Wrinkles?
Wrinkles are a normal part of aging. Understanding the causes and different treatment options to get rid of wrinkles is the best way to take the first step in a successful battle against them.The most common causes of wrinkles are as follows:...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- How to Get Rid of Your Acne
Acne is often treated as a common beauty problem, but the fact is that it is far beyond a superficial skin problem.Although it is a very common skin problem and is not dangerous, it can sometimes end up leaving unsightly scars that can take a toll on confidence and self esteem. Acne is one of the...
- What to Expect While Undergoing Laser Hair Removal?
When it comes to keeping your skin smooth and hairless, laser hair removal might not be the first solution that comes to mind. It is known that laser hair removal requires more planning than simply shaving or using depilatories. However, maybe you have reached that point in your life where you are...
- What Causes Rosacea?
Rosacea is a very common condition that affects your skin, particularly the facial skin. It causes redness and bumps similar to pimples on your cheeks, nose, and forehead. It gives a very similar appearance of an acne breakout, and therefore, commonly misdiagnosed.The cause of rosacea is not known....
- What Are Skin Lesions and How Could They Affect You?
Skin disorders are a common cause of concern for most individuals. Skin is the body’s most sensitive organ and it is susceptible to infections of all sorts since it is constantly exposed to the external environment. The skin acts as a barrier from potential threats of the environment that may...
- Dr. Kenneth Gordon M.D.9200 W WISCONSIN AVE MILWAUKEE WI 53226
- Camile Hexsel375 W Riverwoods Prkw Glendale WI 53212
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Burnett MDN16W24131 RIVERWOOD DR WAUKESHA WI 53188
- Dr. William Polk Lefeber MD3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Peggy Tong MD3003 W Good Hope Rd Milwaukee WI 53209
- Dr. Bradley Theodore john Straka MD2607 N GRANDVIEW BLVD WAUKESHA WI 53188