Dr. Scott Aronson is a podiatrist practicing in Canton, MA. Dr. Aronson is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Aronson diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
Temple University of Podiatric DPM 1995
American Board of Podiatric Surgery
Foot Surgery (Podiatric Surgery)
Areas of expertise and specialization
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Chief of Surgery Good Samaritan Medical Center 2004 - Present
- American Podiatric Medical Association, Inc
- American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons
Charities and Philanthropic Endeavors
- Medical Team, Boston Athletic Association (Boston Marathon)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham ( Needham, MA )
- Good Samaritan Medical Center ( Brockton, MA )
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital ( Brockton, MA )
Dr. Scott M Aronson D.P.M.'s Practice location
Canton, MA 02021Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Scott M Aronson D.P.M. | Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Scott M Aronson D.P.M.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Neuropathy?
Disorders that arise due to peripheral nervous system damage are referred to as peripheral neuropathy or simply neuropathy. Peripheral nerves are the nerves that connect the brain and spinal cord to different parts of the body. These nerves innervate different organs of our body, including the skin,...
- Plantar Fasciitis Exercises and Remedies
The plantar fascia is a particular part of your foot that takes up most of the pressure of your weight, which is why it is often strained. Moreover, if you have been sitting down in a chair or the sofa for too long and get up suddenly, it can cause the plantar fascia to suddenly flare up. The...
- All About Plantar Warts
How do plantar warts form?Verruca Plantaris is the technical name for plantar warts. What are they? Warts are small benign (non-cancerous) growths on the skin. They typically occur when the skin is infected by a virus. In this case, plantar warts are caused by the human papillomavirus (HPV). This...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Dr. Michael Hercules Theodoulou D.P.M.230 Highland Ave Somerville MA 02143
- Dr. Dan Seligman D.P.M.7 Governors Avenue Medford Massachusetts 02155
- Dr. Christopher M Locke DPM732 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Frank Salvatore Campo D.P.M.260 North St Boston MA 02113
- Dr. Kenneth M Leavitt DPM125 Parker Hill Ave Unknown - 99999
- Dr. Brian D Tedesco D.P.M.53 Main St Somerville MA 02145