Dr. Ryan Alanzalon is a pediatrician practicing in Rochester, NY. Dr. Alanzalon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Alanzalon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Alanzalon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
New York University School of Medicine 2012
- Ear Infection
- Stanford University Hospital/Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Program
Dr. Ryan Earl Alanzalon M.D.'s Practice location
Rochester, NY 14642Get Direction
BAKERSFIELD, CA 93301Get Direction
Dr. Ryan Earl Alanzalon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- 10 Steps to Improve Communication with Your Child with Autism
At four years of age, children with autism ultimately develop language, as language is as just as important to children with autism just as it is to everyone else. However, because it takes some time for these children to develop fully when it comes to communication, some challenges are imminent....
- Complications of Glucose-6-Phosphate Dehydrogenase (G6PD) Deficiency
IntroductionGlucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency is an inherited condition in which the enzyme glucose-6-phosphate dehydrogenase is not produced enough by the body. This enzyme is needed to help the red blood cells (RBCs) of the body to function normally.If there is a lack of this...
- How Family Pets can Benefit Children with Autism
Pets are the silent loyal friends who stay with us in our homes, yet their importance goes beyond just being pets. They offer great company and will always stick around no matter what. To children with autism, these animals are not just company; they are companions.In a study conducted on parents of...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Dr. Michael G. Martin M.D.300 White Spruce Blvd Rochester New York 14620
- Dr. Neeru Khanna M.D.1110 Crosspointe Lane Webster New York 14580
- Dr. Koorosh Kooros M.D.601 Elmwood Avenue Rochester New York 14642
- Dr. Shireen M. Khaled MD800 Carter Street Rochester NY 14621
- Dr. Brian Edward Piotrowski M.D.1331 E Victor Rd Victor NY 14564
- Dr. Stephen H Tomek MD21 Willow Pond Way Penfield NY 14526