Dr. Lauri Greitzer is a Chiropractor practicing in Paradise, CA. Dr. Greitzer specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Greitzer seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Lauri Lawton Greitzer D.C.'s Practice location
Paradise, CA 95969Get Direction
Dr. Lauri Lawton Greitzer D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. Gary Lee Weddell DC1140 Mangrove Ave Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Matthew Arnold Grove DC1611 FEATHER RIVER BLVD STE 110 OROVILLE CA 95965
- Dr. Gary D Ogden D.C.164 Pearson Rd Paradise CA 95969
- Dr. Michelle L Anderson DC1350 E 9th St Chico CA 95928
- Dr. James Roy Engler D.C.676 E 1st Ave Chico CA 95926
- Dr. Martin Mcdonald D.C.1635 Magnolia Ave Chico CA 95926