Dr. Margaret Donahue is a Neonatal-Perinatal Physician practicing in Harrisburg, PA. Dr. Donahue cares for the critically ill newborn and premature infants. Neonatal-Perinatal Physicians treat conditions such as breathing disorders, birth defects, infections, and any other life-threatening medical problems. They coordinate with their young patients families and other physicians to determine appropriate treatment.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1987
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1983
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine; New England Med Ctr Hosps, Pediatrics
Dr. Margaret Louise Donahue M.D.'s Practice location
Harrisburg, PA 17101Get Direction
TULSA, OK 74136Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Louise Donahue M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How is Cholera Diagnosed?
How is Cholera Diagnosed?Cholera is an acute bacteria disease caused by a bacterium called Vibrio cholerae. Infection with the cholera bacteria can lead to severe vomiting and diarrhea and finally electrolyte loss or dehydration. If not treated, cholera can, in many cases, result in death.In order...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Is a Pediatric Stroke: Get the Facts
Contrary to what many people think, strokes can also occur in children, unborn babies, or infants. There are two age classifications for pediatric stroke, namely, perinatal and childhood. Childhood stroke affects infants up to 18 year-olds. Perinatal stroke refers to the last 18 weeks of gestation...
- What is Fetal Alcohol Syndrome?
Fetal alcohol syndrome refers to the birth defects that result from exposure to alcohol during pregnancy. Excessive consumption of alcohol during pregnancy may result in the child developing physical deformities, mental conditions, behavioral issues, and learning disorders. The symptoms of fetal...
- What Are Fraternal Twins?
Fraternal twins definitionFraternal twins are commonly known as "non-identical twins" and can be simply defined as siblings who share the same womb but with different amniotic sacs and placentas. Biologically, they are said to be "dizygotic" meaning two different sperm cells fertilized two...
- Abha Yadav NEONATOLOGIST MD1031 MEADOW CREST DRIVE DANVILLE Pennsylvania 17821
- Dr. Eric J Michael MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Bernadine Moglia M.D.111 S Front St Harrisburg PA 17101
- Dr. Charles Palmer MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Timothy W Palmer MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Jeffrey S Shenberger MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033