Dr. Elaine M Ellis M.D.
Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities10210 N 92nd St Suite 207 Scottsdale AZ, 85258
Dr. Elaine Ellis is a child neurologist practicing in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Ellis specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Ellis is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Tulane University School of Medicine 1978
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
- Sleep Disorders
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Abnormal Gait
- Keesler Air Force Base Medical Center 1978
- (Developmental-Behavioral Pediatrics), UNIVERSITY HEALTH CENTER OF PITTSBURGH, PITTSBURGH, PA (1985-1986) 1985
- (Pediatrics), UNIVERSITY OF S FLORIDA COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, TAMPA, FL 1986
Dr. Elaine M Ellis M.D.'s Practice location
Scottsdale, AZ 85258Get Direction
Dr. Elaine M Ellis M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ellis
- Teen with Muscular Dystrophy Among 100 Most Inspirational Women
Breaking beyond the barriersAs of early October 2017, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) released their list of the 100 most inspirational women. Each year, the list commemorates women from around the world who have pushed the barriers of what has been thought to be possible. It...
- Muscular Dystrophy in Children
Muscular dystrophy or MD is a genetic disorder that stops the body from producing enough proteins to develop the muscles and keep them healthy. This fault in the genetic structure slowly weakens the body as the person ages. It is really heartbreaking to hear a parent say, “My child has muscular...
- How Some Muscular Dystrophy Patients Live Life to the Fullest
Muscular Dystrophy (MD) is a group of genetic disorders that cause the muscles of the body to weaken and fail over time. There are different types of MD that are all characterized by gene mutations, and each type affects patients differently and in different areas of the body, as well as at...
- ‘Grappling for Gracie’: Wrestlers Fundraising for a Child with 2 Rare Genetic Diseases
In Jeffersonville, Indiana, Brandon Ables organized a wrestling event for Grace Aikin, a 5-year old girl who has obtained two rare genetic diseases. The event aimed to raise funds for Grace’s new wheelchair which will be brought for a Disney World trip. The young girl actively cheered for Brandon...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
- Cardiac Magnetic Resonance Imaging: Helping Muscular Dystrophy Patients with Oedema-Fibrosis
Duchenne muscular dystrophy (DMD) is a genetic muscular disorder that targets the muscles and causes them to degenerate and weaken. Statistically, around 15,000 males are affected by the condition in the U.S. alone and approximately 300,000 around the world . The most common and severe form of a...
- Dr. Varina Louise Boerwinkle M.D.1919 E THOMAS RD PHOENIX AZ 85016
- Dr. Tamara Zach M.D.5310 W Thunderbird Rd Glendale AZ 85306
- Dr. Ronald L Lindsay M.D.3600 N 3rd Ave Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. David Hirsch M.D.602 W Ocotillo Rd Phoenix AZ 85013
- Dr. Theodore John Tarby MD PHD7710 N Hummingbird Ln Paradise Valley AZ 85253