Dr. Shivi Siva is a gastroenterologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Siva specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Siva performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Ross University, School of Medicine,Roseau, Dominica MD
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Colon Disease, Colorectal Cancer (colon Cancer), Inflammatory Bowel Disease And More
- Pennsylvania Hahnemann University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA Internal Medicine
- University of Chicago, Chicago, IL Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Indiana University, Indianapolis, IN Gastroenteronlogy
- Graduate Hospital, Philadelphia, PA Gastroenterology
- London Deanery University of London, UK Gastroenterology
Dr. Shivi S Siva MD's Practice location
Chicago, IL 60637Get Direction
GREAT NECK, NY 11021Get Direction
Mason City, IA 50401Get Direction
Dr. Shivi S Siva MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is It Food Poisoning or Do I Have Gastroenteritis?
Food poisoning is different from gastro. It is more prevalent than gastroenteritis. In fact, it is estimated that about 1 in every 6 Americans experiences food poisoning daily.Gastro: The SymptomsThe following are the common signs and symptoms of gastro:• Watery stool (diarrhea)• Some stomach...
- 5 Foods to Eat When you Have Anemia
Anemia refers to a state where the body witnesses a decrease in the number of circulating red blood cells causing symptoms like paleness of skin, lethargicness, headache and chest pain. Termed as the most common blood disorder, anemia is strictly not a disease, but a disorder that is often a...
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Chef with Celiac Disease Boasts About Her Well-Deserved Chopped Victory!
Have you ever watched Chopped where contestants are given weird ingredients and told to come up with something great in a matter of minutes? Nicole Marchetti was given tuna belly, black radishes, bacon popcorn, and key limes as her main ingredients. What in the world could someone cook with that? ...
- Reasons Why You Need a Gallbladder Surgery
The gallbladder is found under the liver on the right side of the abdomen. It has the shape of a pear and looks like a small sac. Your liver produces a fluid used during digestion known as bile. The gallbladder stores bile before releasing it into the small intestine. If the gallbladder is infected...
- Rare Skin Condition Linked to Crohn’s Disease
A rare, chronic skin condition called hidradenitis suppurativa may be putting patients at risk for developing Crohn’s disease. According to recent evidence, hidradenitis suppurativa shares clinical and pathogenic features with Crohn’s disease, suggesting that the two chronic conditions may be...
- Dr. David N. Butler M.D.11757 Southwest Hwy Palos Heights IL 60463
- Dr. Ilysa R Diamond DO840 W. Irving Park Road Chicago IL 60613
- Dr. David C. Chua MD1S280 SUMMIT AVE OAKBROOK TERRACE IL 60181
- Dr. Samuel Tesfay M.D.850 N STATE ST CHICAGO IL 60610
- Aman Ali M.D.2650 Ridge Ave Evanston IL 60201
- Mr. Veslav Stecevic MD3812 Reliable Parkway Chicago IL 60686