Dr. Israel Franco MD
Urologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Urology334 Underhill Ave Building 3c Yorktown Heights NY, 10598
Dr. Franco joined Pediatric Urology Associates in 1991. He is the Director of Pediatric Urology at Westchester Medical Center and an Associate Professor of Urology at New York Medical College. He received ...
Education and Training
Albert Einstein Medicine
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- Pediatric Urology
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Robotic Surgery, Minimally Invasive Surgery, Genitourinary Disorders (urinary System & Male Reproductive Organs)
- Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Urology; St Vincent'S Hsp & M C-Ny, General Surgery
- St. Vincent's Hospital Medical Centers
- Westchester Medical Center
- Saint Vincent Catholic Medical Centers
- Md, New York Medical College, Valhalla, Ny
Dr. Israel Franco MD's Practice location
Yorktown Heights, NY 10598Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06520Get Direction
Dr. Israel Franco MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Franco
- What to Expect After a Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is a type of surgery that aims to correct the swelling that occurs in the scrotum. This procedure is done to repair a hydrocele.What is a hydrocele?A hydrocele is a fluid-filled sac that is located around the testicles. The accumulation of fluid in the testicles is common, especially...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- Causes and Helpful Tips for Enuresis (Bedwetting)
What is enuresis?Enuresis, also called nocturnal enuresis, is the medical term for bedwetting or urinating during sleep. Bedwetting is usually part of a child’s development. It is fairly common among children and is slightly more common in boys.Most children outgrow bedwetting without any...
- What Is an Orchiopexy Surgery?
Orchiopexy is a surgical procedure that corrects the position of undescended testicles inside the scrotum. Orchiopexy is performed to male children to correct cryptorchidism, a medical term used for any undescended testicles. Orchiopexy can also be performed to male adults or adolescents, which may...
- What Are the Risks of Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy, also called hydrocele repair, is a surgical procedure that aims to remove or repair a hydrocele, a sac of fluid that forms around a testicle, causing swelling and pain.Hydrocelectomy is like all other surgeries—risky, and one may get hurt during the procedure, react to the...
- What Is The Point of a Circumcision?
What Is The Point of a Circumcision?Circumcision is one of the oldest social and cultural practices of man. Its origin is not known, but centuries of the removal of the foreskin has been practiced by many communities. Different communities hold various beliefs concerning circumcision.Some consider...
- Dr. Jordan S Gitlin MD247 ROUTE 100 SOMERS NY 10589
- Dr. Edward F Reda MD150 WHITE PLAINS RD TARRYTOWN NY 10591
- Dr. Richard Schlussel MD150 WHITE PLAINS RD TARRYTOWN NY 10591
- Dr. Lori Dyer MD1200 High Ridge Road Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. Sarah Marie Lambert MD5 PERRYRIDGE RD GREENWICH CT 06830
- Dr. Warren D Bromberg MDMount Kisco Medical Group Pc Mount Kisco NY 10549