Dr. Chukueke Okezie is a hand surgeon practicing in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Okezie specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
Yale School of Medicine 1992
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Broken Ankle
- Fellow American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Member American Academy, Orthopedic Surgery
- St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- University of South Carolina Affiliated Hospitals
- Lac-University Of Southern California Medical Ctr, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. Chukueke Tobenna Okezie M.D.'s Practice location
Paramus, NJ 07652Get Direction
Dr. Chukueke Tobenna Okezie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Okezie
Treated my mother and was spot on with all diagnosis and treatments. I just booked an appointment with him in hopes of resolving an injury to my shoulder. I am full comfortable and confident in his abilities to asses and treat my injury properly. A caring, wonderful doctor who will actually talk to yo when you call his office.
- How Is Stroke Diagnosed?
A stroke is often diagnosed by conducting physical examination tests and studying brain images produced during scans. Your doctor will try to find all the information regarding the symptoms of stroke. In addition, the doctor will carry out a number of tests to ascertain if you have a stroke. The...
- The Right Age to Consider a Colonoscopy
You might be considering having a colonoscopy. A colonoscopy is a diagnostic procedure used to see the inside of your rectum and colon. Doctors recommend a regular colonoscopy to screen individuals for colorectal cancer.Recent 2008 guidelines state that men and women over fifty years old should have...
- Reasons Why Lobotomies are Not Scientifcally Reliable
A lobotomy was performed approximately 80 years ago. This procedure was performed to cut through the so-called fixed circuits, which constricted the brain and made a person to behave abnormally. It was a technique used to cure psychiatric illnesses like depression, schizophrenia, and compulsive...
- Can Dogs Detect Parkinson's Disease?
Our dogs aren’t just pets nowadays. Aside from being the man’s best friend, dogs are also excellent partners in improving the medical field. Since the beginning of time, dogs are appreciated by their owners and animal lovers. Not only are they loyal to you, but they are also keen in so many...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Richard Stephen Gilbert MD64 Commerce Drive Riverhead NY 11901
- Dr. Mark J Mohrmann MD41 Clark St Brooklyn MI 49230
- Dr. Charles P. Melone Jr. M.D.321 E 34th St New York NY 10016
- Dr. Stuart J. Elkowitz MD311 North Street White Plains NY 10605
- Dr. Barry M Katzman MD2318 31st St Astoria NY 11105
- Dr. Gary D Breslow M.D.1 W Ridgewood Ave. Paramus NJ 07652