Dr. Benoy Benny is a physiatrist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Benny is a medical doctor specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation. As a physiatrist, Dr. Benny focuses on a patients ability to function, and can treat multiple conditions that affect the brain, nerves, spine, bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons. Dr. Benny can diagnose and treat pain that is a result of injury, disease or a disabling condition. Physiatrists often lead a team of physical therapists, occupational therapists and physicians in a patients treatment or prevention plan.
Education and Training
Faculty of Medical Sciences, University of The West Indies (Jamaica) 1999
Baylor College of Medicine
University of the West Indies Faculty of Medicine St. Augustine 1999
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR- Pain Medicine
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Herniated Disc
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Baylor College Of Medicine/University Of Texas Health Science Center-Houston Physical Medicine and R 2002
- University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio Program
Dr. Benoy Benny, MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77027Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Benoy Benny, MD | Sports Medicine Specialist | Pain Medicine
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Benoy Benny, MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Reduce the Risk of Osteoporosis
Diets for OsteoporosisThe type of food you eat has a significant impact on your bones. Being informed of the foods that are highly enriched in calcium and vitamin D will always help you in making healthy food choices.If you take a well-balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, dairy, and fish,...
- Shin Splints: What Is RICE?
he pain caused by the overuse of the shinbone, which is the large front bone in the lower leg, is known as a shin splint. Shin splints are usually characterized by pain in the inner part of the shin bone or the tibia. Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). This...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Prozac Weight Gain: Does Prozac Cause Weight Gain?
What is Prozac?Prozac is an anti-depressant drug that finds its use in treating mental problems. The problem might be caused by an unbalanced brain due to the panic, anxiety, and depression. This anti-depressant drug is used to treat mental problems by affecting the chemicals in the brain.Prozac is...
- Monika Shah Ayyar9119 Memorial Drive Houston Texas 77024
- Dr. Tova Alladice MD8200 WEDNESBURY LN HOUSTON TX 77074
- Dr. Suzanne Manzi M.D., FAAPMR4126 Southwest Freeway Houston TX 77027
- Dr. Walter H. Wade M.D.2002 HOLCOMBE BLVD HOUSTON TX 77030
- Dr. Surya Raguthu M.D.,1235 Lake Point Parkway Sugar Lane TX 77478
- Dr. Jeffrey Berliner D.O.1333 Moursund St Houston TX 77030