Dr. Jennifer Schwartz is a Cardiac Electrophysicist practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Schwartz performs testing procedures on patients hearts electrical system in order to assess timing and abnormalities associated with electrical activities of the heart. Adult Cardiac Electrophysiologists are trained to treat irregular heartbeats, and carry out electrophysiology studies or ablations.
Jennifer Diane Schwartz M.D.'s Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
BURLINGTON, MA 01805Get Direction
Jennifer Diane Schwartz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Reasons Why You Would Need an Ablation
What is catheter ablation?This is a surgical procedure that is used to correct heart irregularities. It involves the use of radio frequency energy to get rid of the heart tissues that cause irregular and rapid heartbeats. It can also be referred to as radio frequency ablation, and it has proved to...
- Who Should You Call If You Have Congestive Heart Failure?
Heart failure should be treated early. With the right treatment, your life expectancy can be increased. Patients observing any of the symptoms related to congestive heart failure should never wait for the regular appointment dates. Instead, they should consult your doctor in no time to avoid further...
- Atrial Fibrillation: What is a Catheter Ablation?
Atrial fibrillation - also known as AF or a-fib - is a medical condition that affects the rhythm of the heart. Problems that affect the rhythm of the heart cause a condition known as arrhythmia. This condition often causes irregular blood flow. It is quite common, with more than 200,000 cases in the...
- Heart Palpitations: What Is It and What Are the Causes?
Our heart rate is automatically controlled by the autonomic nervous system (ANS) that has two divisions: sympathetic and parasympathetic. The part of the ANS that is responsible for raising a person’s heart rate through the sympathetic plexus is the sympathetic division. The parasympathetic...
- Kishlay Anand M.D.4168 Front St San Diego CA 92103
- Steven L Higgins MD9850 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Charles A Athill M.D.3131 Berger Ave San Diego CA 92123
- Gregory K Feld M.D.9434 Medical Center Drive La Jolla CA 92037
- Kurt Stephen Hoffmayer MD9434 Medical Center Drive La Jolla CA 92037
- Michael Scott Panutich M.D4168 Front St San Diego CA 92103