Dr. Jay Tuchman practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Pittsburgh, PA. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Tuchman treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA
- GlideScope for management of the difficult airway in a child with Beckwith-Wiedemann syndrome.
- Perioperative crystalloid and colloid fluid management in children: where are we and how did we get here?
- Dexmedetomidine as a Rapid Bolus for Treatment and Prophylactic Prevention of Emergence Agitation in Anesthetized Children.
Dr. Jay B. Tuchman M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Jay B. Tuchman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Creating Low-Gluten Bread Made Possible with Gene-Editing Technique
Gluten-free bread is a type of bread that doesn't have any wheat, barley and rye, and instead has a combination of starches like potato flour, cornstarch and rice flour. As there are people who experience adverse reactions whenever they consume food that contains gluten, gluten-free bread is...
- At 45 Years Old, Author Learns She Has Autism
Laura James, a freelance journalist and mother of four children, learned that she had autism in 2015, at the age of 45. Rather than dwelling on the uncertainty of her diagnosis, she decided to accept her condition.She replayed episodes from her childhood, her teenage years, and her later life,...
- What is a Cystoscopy?
In cystoscopy, a slender, flexible or rigid tube (cystoscope) with a lighted camera at its tip is positioned inside the urinary bladder. The device is lubricated and gently slid inside the bladder through the urethral opening in the penis under anesthesia. The procedure enables the urologist to...
- How Is Gout Diagnosed?
Early diagnosis and treatment of gout are essential to avoid complications. If suitable medication and lifestyle changes are not adopted in time, the symptoms may become chronic and severe. Diagnosis of gout is difficult because similar symptoms appear in other forms of arthritis. A careful medical...
- CureDuchenne Is Highlighted at the Annual Rare Disease Competition
CureDuchenne has already done so much for Duchenne muscular dystrophy. And, their latest achievement only proves that this organization has a large impact in the community.According to their site, “CureDuchenne is recognized as the global leader in research, patient care and innovation for...
- Dr. Tunga Suresh MD3705 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Neal F Campbell MD200 Lothrop St Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Nishanthi Kandiah M.D.521 Shady Ave Pittsburgh PA 15206
- Dr. Ana Manrique M.D3471 5th Ave Pittsburgh PA 15213
- Dr. Heather Mourtacos DO4727 Friendship Ave Pittsburgh PA 15224
- Dr. Erica L Sivak MD45th Street And Penn Avenue Pittsburgh PA 15201