Stacey Dee Kupperman N.D.
Naturopathic Physician1542 N. McCadden Place Los Angeles CA, 90028
Dr. Stacey Kupperman is a Doctor serving the Los Angeles area for more than 5 years. Dr. Kupperman is experienced in Integrative Medicine, Naturopathic Medicine and Functional Medicine. She is a member ...
Education and Training
Southwest College of Naturopathic Medicine in Tempe, AZ M.D. 2007
University of Vermont B.A. Psychology 1999
- Integrative Medicine
- Naturopathic Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Anti-aging And Lifetime Optimal Health
- Autoimmune Conditions
- Cancer Prevention And Adjunct Support
- Cardiovascular Health (high Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Heart Disease, Prevention
- Skin Conditions
- Digestive Disorders (constipation, Diarrhea, Ibs, Ibd, Gas, Bloating, Gerd, Heartburn, Indigestion
- Fatigue, Fibromyalgia
- Flu, Cold, Infections
- Hormone Imbalances In Men And Women
- Immune Disorders
- Memory Loss And Cognitive Decline
- Men’s Health
- Natural Primary Care For Overall Wellness
- Neurological Disorders (adhd/add, Migraines, Headaches, Ms, Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s Disease Treatment And Prevention)
- Pain, Arthritis
- Thyroid And Adrenal Problems
- Weight Management
- Women’s Health (breast Health, Abnormal Pap, Underendometriosis, Uterine Fibroids, Pcos, Painful Menstruation, Abnormal Menstruation)
- Professional Member California Association of Naturopathic Doctors
Stacey Dee Kupperman N.D.'s Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90028Get Direction
LOS ANGELES, CA 90036Get Direction
Stacey Dee Kupperman N.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kupperman
- Christine s.
Thank goodness for Dr. K!.
- Tyler y.
This is a must for everyone! .
- Lori p.
Dr. Kupperman's vitamin IV therapy is excellent.
- Mark l.
LA's Best Naturopath.
Great Start, Excited for the Future@.
- Christian t.
Helpful to my health.
- Justin c.
Very thorough and detailed!.
- N. g.
Excellent Health Care Provider.
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Parkinson's Disease
What is Parkinson’s disease (PD)?Parkinson’s disease is a chronic and progressive neurological movement disorder, which means that the symptoms of this disease gradually get worse over time. The exact cause of the disease is still unknown. There is also no cure for this medical condition, but...
- Health Benefits of Selenium
What is selenium?Selenium is a trace mineral, which is mostly found in the soil. Since it is found in the soil, it is also present in certain food items and small traces in water. Selenium is one of the vital minerals for the human body. It helps boost the health of the immune system and actively...
- Ghee: Health Benefits, Uses, and Its Process
What is ghee?For thousands of years, ghee has been used across the globe for various purposes. It is truly considered as an ancient health food. Back in 2000 BC, butter was first known by people. It became very popular in the northern regions of India, but did not survive well in warmer parts of...
- How to Get Rid of Athlete's Foot Fast
What is athlete’s foot?Athlete’s foot is a type of fungal infection that affects the feet or toes. This fungal infection is medically known as tinea pedis. The fungus that causes the infection usually feeds on keratin or the skin protein. Keratin is found in the skin's top layer, including...
- 10 Best Health Benefits and Uses of Chicory Root
What is chicory root?Are you one of those people who loves a cup of coffee anytime during the day, but worries about the additional caffeine load or caffeine overdose? Then you need not worry about it since chicory root can solve the problem. Chicory root is a very popular substitute for coffee and...
- 8 Best Fulvic Acid Benefits and Uses: Improves Gut, Skin, and Brain Function
What is fulvic acid?Fulvic acid is considered to be a nutrient booster when it is acquired in its natural form when we come into contact with soil or outdoor dirt or when taken as a supplement. Fulvic acid is known to be an active chemical compound, which helps absorb and use other nutrients in a...
- Jasmine Talei465 North Roxbury Drive Beverly Hills California 90210
- Julie Greenberg11860 Wilshire Blvd., Suite 300 Los Angeles California 90025
- Dr. Lesa Werner ND8961 SUNSET BLVD WEST HOLLYWOOD CA 90069
- Maya Roth ND322 N LA BREA AVE LOS ANGELES CA 90036
- Amanda Marie Frick N.D.900 WILSHIRE BLVD SANTA MONICA CA 90401
- Maggie Ann Ney N.D.520 ARIZONA AVE SANTA MONICA CA 90401