Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD
Psychologist | Clinical3310 E Lake Sammamish Pkwy Se # 1 Sammamish WA, 98075
The goal of my practice is simple to support you in living a life that is consistent with your values and that is both fulfilling and meaningful to you. Mine is an evidence-based practice, meaning that ...
Education and Training
Duke University Durham, NC PhD 2010
University of Michigan / Ann Arbor Psychology and English 2004
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy (cbt)
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (dbt)
- Gottman Therapy
- Mindfulness-based Interventions
- Acceptance And Commitment Therapy (act)
- Exposure And Response Prevention For Ocd
- Prolonged Exposure Therapy
- Behavioral Parent Training
- Evidence-based Treatment Center of Seattle Clinical Psychology
Experience & Accolades
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty2012 - 2015University of WashingtonClinical supervisor for DBT trainees at Marsha Linehan's research and training clinic
- Adjunct Clinical Faculty2013Stanford UniversityProvide intensive training in DBT to residents, post-docs, and trainees
- Learning Consultant2013 - 2015Veterans Affairs, Palo AltoProvide remote consultation to trainees as part of a grant funded initiative by the National Center for PTSD
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist2014 - 2016Dr. Caroline FleckClinical psychologist with expertise in evidence-based treatments for adults, adolescents, and couples
Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD's Practice location
Sammamish, WA 98075Get Direction
Mountain View, CA 94043Get Direction
Dr. Caroline Cozza Fleck PHD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fleck
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- Everything You Need To Know About Agoraphobia
Agoraphobia is an anxiety disorder in which you feel extremely fearful of places and situations that are uncomfortable and dangerous according to you. These are the places that make you feel trapped and assume that the escape might be difficult in the case of a panic attack, such as an elevator, a...
- Unique Social Clubs for Women On the Spectrum
For people with autism, social activities can be both difficult and stressful. This can often lead to avoidance of such situations, which in turn leads to isolation. As humans are social beings, lack of interaction with other people can leave many feeling depressed.For one young woman with autism,...
- Josh Duggar
Who is Josh Duggar?Josh Duggar is best known for the reality show “19 Kids and Counting”, which is a show that follows the everyday life of the Duggar family. Aside from being a television personality, he is also a political activist. He used to be a used car salesman and later became an...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- What's a Nymphomaniac?
What is Nymphomania?Nymphomania is a mental and emotional condition in women characterized by a sudden increase or extreme frequency of sexual urges or activity. To differentiate this from promiscuity and lust, the condition features a preoccupation with sex-related thoughts, feelings, or even...
- Dr. Lindsey Felix PH.D.4800 Sand Point Way Ne Seattle WA 98105
- Dr. Michelle Kim PH.D.325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Dr. Monique Cherrier PH.D.1660 S Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- Dr. Suzanne Craft PHD1660 S. Columbian Way Seattle WA 98108
- Joel Bell LMHC2208 NW MARKET ST STE 314 SEATTLE WA 98107
- Katherine S Bowen PHD4800 SAND POINT WAY NE SEATTLE WA 98105