Dr. John Hammerick is an ear, nose and throat (ENT) doctor, also known as an otolaryngologist, practicing in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Hammerick specializes in diseases and disorders of the ear, nose and throat as well as other parts of the head and neck. Such structures an ENT may work on include the sinuses, larynx (voice box) and mouth in addition to the ear, nose and throat. There are seven areas of expertise that an ENT might specialize in, and these are: allergies; facial reconstructive surgery; head and neck; laryngology; otology/neurotology; pediatric otolaryngology; and rhinology.
Dr. John Martin Hammerick MD's Practice location
Corpus Christi, TX 78414Get Direction
Dr. John Martin Hammerick MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Tips on Living With Mumps
Mumps occurs mostly in children and is caused by a paramyxovirus. However, certain viruses like influenza, cytomegalovirus, and Coxsackie virus can also demonstrate swelling of the salivary glands similar to that of mumps. Mumps can be passed through infected saliva after a sneeze or a cough....
- 5 Tips on Living with Strep Throat
Strep throat is an infection that causes sore throat or pharyngitis. It is usually called an infection of the tonsils and throat. Strep throat is caused by bacteria living in the nose and throat known as group A streptococcus. Just like other bacterial infections, you can get the disease from a...
- Can Laryngitis Be Accompanied by a Cough?
The inflammation of the voice box (larynx) is what is known as laryngitis. Usually, laryngitis heals in a week without the need of treatment.Laryngitis symptoms start unexpectedly and normally worsen in two to three days. The symptoms include:...
- Natural Remedies for Nasal Congestion
What is a nasal congestion?Cold, flu, and sinus infections are often few of the culprits that lead to sinus and nasal congestion. Most people must have experienced sinus-related pain and pressure in some point of their lives, and often, people tend to recover without taking antibiotics or any other...
- How to Get Rid of Tonsil Stones
Tonsils are a pair of soft tissues present just at the back of the throat. They are a part of the lymphatic system, which helps in fighting infections. They work round the clock to protect us from harmful microorganisms. They can vary in size and also swell in response to any type of infection.Fact...
- What is Swimmer’s Ear and How to Get Rid of it
What Is Swimmer's Ear?The ear is a rather delicate part of the human body. It is also an organ that is highly susceptible to infections and exposure to dirt and dust from various sources. Swimmer’s ear is an infection that primarily occurs in the outer ear canal, a pipe-like tube that goes from...
- Dr. Andreas Kaden M.D.702 Barnhill Dr Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Michael Lewis Mintz M.D.3318 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Paul W Loeffler M.D.3318 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Troy Louis Creamean DO3318 So. Alameda Street Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Antonio Carlos carneva Andrade M.D.3318 S Alameda St Corpus Christi TX 78411
- Dr. Claude A Mclelland MD3301 S Alameda #506 Corpus Christi TX 78411