Dr. Jennifer Clemons is a naturopathic physician practicing in San Anselmo, CA. Dr. Clemons specializes in proactive prevention and treatment. Dr. Clemons combines holistic healing methods with traditional solutions to medical illness. Providing both individual and family care, the most common ailments treated are allergies, chronic pain, digestive issues, obesity, heart disease, fertility, menopause, cancer and chronic fatigue syndrome. Naturopathic Physicians place a strong emphasis on natural remedies that add to the broad spectrum of remedies available.
Dr. Jennifer Louise Clemons ND, LAC's Practice location
San Anselmo, CA 94960Get Direction
Dr. Jennifer Louise Clemons ND, LAC's reviewsWrite Review
- Tamarind 101: 14 Amazing Health Benefits of Tamarind
More often than not, tamarind is used by deseeding the fruit and the pulp layer first and then extracted before it is used in a dish. It is also used for cleaning copper vessels, especially brass items. Although tamarind has many uses, they are still not known to many. Its scientific name...
- Home Remedies to Alleviate the Symptoms of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones are ball-like structures in the urinary system. These stones are formed as a result of the solidification of minerals and acidic materials in the bladder or ureter. The kidneys filter these substances from the blood.Kidney stones are caused by intake of foods that lead to excess...
- Polyphenol Supplements
OverviewStudies show that an increase in the consumption of fresh fruits and vegetables can help reduce the risk of developing chronic health problems, such as neurodegenerative diseases, heart disease, and certain types of cancer. Dietary antioxidants can slow down the processes that contribute to...
- What Is Nutritional Cleansing: How Does It Work?
Why is nutritional cleansing needed?Nutritional cleansing is the perfect opportunity for the body to start from scratch and allow people to gain some insights on how to lead a life of wellness. Nutritional cleansing usually follows a guided nutritional program to achieve long-lasting and amazing...
- Ashwagandha Benefits: What Is Ashwagandha Used For?
Ashwagandha is scientifically known as Withania somnifera. It is also known as winter cherry or Indian ginseng, owing to its rejuvenating properties. Ashwagandha is composed of numerous useful medicinal substances such as choline, fatty acids, withanolides, alkaloids, and a variety of sugars.Native...
- Epsom Salt Uses & Benefits
What is Epsom salt?Epsom salt is also known as magnesium sulfate. It is comprised of colorless and tiny crystals that look very similar to table salt. Both are not chemically the same since table salt contains sodium chloride. It has been considered a natural home remedy for multiple health...
- Dr. Carl Stuart Hangee-bauer ND, LAC1615 20th St San Francisco CA 94107
- Miss Jamilah El Elite MASSAGE THERAPIST628 2ND AVE STE 302 CROCKETT CA 94525
- Dr. Victoria Lynn Hamman N.D.323 CLIPPER ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94114
- Dr. Shannon Lynn Wood gallegos N.D.1085 VALENCIA ST SAN FRANCISCO CA 94110
- Dr. Arlen Brownstein N.D.102 CLORINDA AVE SAN RAFAEL CA 94901
- Dr. Lisa Kathleen Thompson N.D.945 PEPPERWOOD LN PETALUMA CA 94952