Dr. Camila Ballesteiro Lyon MD
Anesthesiologist | Pediatric AnesthesiologyMonroe Carell Jr Childrens Hospital At 2200 Children's Way, Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Camila Lyon practices Pediatric Anesthesiology in Nashville, TN. As a pediatric anesthesiologist, Dr. Lyon treats children who have experienced an illness, injury, or disease that requires surgery or a procedure. Pediatric anesthesiologists are qualified to evaluate complex problems and plan a safe anesthetic for each child. Through special training and experience, pediatric anesthesiologists provide the safest care for infants and children undergoing anesthesia.
Dr. Camila Ballesteiro Lyon MD's Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Camila Ballesteiro Lyon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lyon
- Colon Cancer: What You Should Know
Colon Cancer is a type of cancer that can develop anywhere in the colon. It can also be referred as bowel or rectal cancer depending on the area where it had spread. Cancer may also start in the small intestine but these cases are rare.Most cases of colon cancer first occur in the inner-lining of...
- How Is Pleurisy Diagnosed?
Pleurisy is the inflammation of the two-layered membranes lining your lungs. Your doctor can diagnose pleurisy after taking a careful history, complete physical exam, and investigations.During the diagnosis, your doctor will exclude all the other possible causes that have a similar presentation and...
- Selecting a Fibromyalgia Treatment Team
A treatment team should be viewed as a partnership in which each member brings unique and important skills, and expertise. Combined treatment approaches are proven to have more effectiveness in the treatment of fibromyalgia, but it takes time and effort to pull together the right group of people. ...
- Can I Exercise Even Though I have Multiple Sclerosis?
The patients who undergo aerobic exercises are prone to benefit in a way that those who don’t and will not. You should adopt a regular schedule for specific exercises that you enjoy doing in order to keep your body fully-functioning.Exercise benefits for patients:...
- What Are the Common Lung Irritants Found at Home?
Traffic exhaust or second hand smoke are sure to trigger a number of lung issues, particularly if you are susceptible to respiratory disorders. However, there are a number of very common, yet hidden, triggers in one's household that can lead to symptoms of asthma and other respiratory ailments.There...
- Nursing: A Way Out of Poverty and into the Computer Age?
Healthcare jobs are expected to be at least a third of all jobs in the US over the next decade. Healthcare urgently needs educated and proficient workers as this is an exploding field since the dynamic of Americans ages 65 and older, who need health care, will double by 2060. As the population ages,...
- Dr. Christopher M Lemelle MD3601 The Vanderbilt Clinic Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Srijaya Karra Reddy M.D.3601 THE VANDERBILT CLINIC NASHVILLE TN 37232
- Dr. Ramprasad Sripada MD1310 24th Ave S Nashville TN 37212
- Peter Anthony Chin Other2200 Childrens Way Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Humphrey Lam MD2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Brian R. Emerson M.D.2200 CHILDRENS WAY NASHVILLE TN 37232