Dr. Ashoo Rao, MD specializes in pediatrics, and currently treats patients in Fort worth, Texas. Dr. Rao graduated from Kakatiya Medical College Ntr and is licensed to treat patients in Texas. In addition ...
Education and Training
Kakatiya Med Coll- Univ Hlth Sci- Warrangal- Ap- India 1980
University of Health Sciences / Kakatiya Medical College 1979
Kakatiya Medical College NTR
Kakatiya Medical College 1978
Andhra Medical College 1979
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Studies on acylation of lysolecithin in chicken intestine.
- Neuroprotective effects of citicoline on brain edema and blood-brain barrier breakdown after traumatic brain injury.
- Molecular functionalization of carbon nanotubes and use as substrates for neuronal growth.
- Effect of van der Waals interactions on the Raman modes in single walled carbon
- Up-regulation of the peripheral-type benzodiazepine receptor expression and [(3)H]PK11195 binding in gerbil hippocampus after transient forebrain ischemia.
- Bleeding manifestations in megaloblastic anaemia.
- Monitoring of indoor volatile organic compounds and polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons arising from kerosene cooking fuel.
- Studies on phospholipases of chicken intestine.
- Synthesis and thermoelectric power of nitrogen-doped carbon nanotubes.
- High-pressure Raman study of debundled single-walled carbon nanotubes.
- Raman studies of semiconducting oxide nanobelts.
- Modification of enzyme activity in reversed micelles through clathrate hydrate formation.
- The use of pressure to modify enzyme activity in reversed micelles.
- Bronchial cyst; a case report.
- Chloroma. A case report.
- Ear Infection
- Acid Reflux
- Learning Disabilities
- Birth Defects
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine
- University of Illinois College of Medicine at Chicago Program
Dr. Ashoo M Rao MD's Practice location
Fort Worth, TX 76114Get Direction
Dr. Ashoo M Rao MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rao
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Teen with Autism Creates Artificial Intelligence Prototype
When educators are faced with a child that responds differently in a classroom environment that what is typically expected, teaching that child can be a daunting task. It’s not uncommon knowledge that children with autism, especially if they have a more severe form of autism, don’t always...
- Autism Is Not a Problem
There is something which affects nearly everyone with autism. It is the thought, or other people’s words, that being on the spectrum is a bad thing. This is not so.Unfortunately, many people take the view that being on the spectrum is bad, that it makes the person less of a person, or that it is a...
- When a Child with Autism Refuses Treatment
You have a child you love very much. You want to help them so that they can develop into as healthy and happy a person as they can be. But they refuse to cooperate with their unique autism treatment. What can you do?Children with autism can refuse treatment for a variety of reasons. Some reasons...
- Dr. Norris Sheldon Payne M.D.3111 Sylvan Ave Dallas TX 75211
- Dr. Cecilia Prieto Other1500 South Main Street Fort Worth Texas 76104
- Dr. Nusrath M. Habiba MD855 Montgomery Street Fort Worth Texas 76107
- Dr. Vuong D Dao DO801 7th Ave Fort Worth TX 76104
- Dr. Matthew Meyer MD811 Interstate 20 W Arlington TX 76017
- Dr. Richard A Chiarello M.D.717 N Fielder Rd Arlington TX 76012