Dr. Michael Bishop is a pediatric hematologist practicing in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Bishop specializes in treating children that have a blood disease or cancer. Such blood diseases include disorders of red blood cells, white blood cells and/or platelets. The types of cancers that Dr. Bishop treats include leukemias, lymphomas and certain tumors. Dr. Bishop can also treat bleeding disorders in children. Pediatric hematologists can be found in childrens hospitals, community hospitals, university medical centers and more.
Dr. Michael William Bishop M.D.'s Practice location
Cincinnati, OH 45229Get Direction
Kansas City, MO 64108Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38105Get Direction
Dr. Michael William Bishop M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
- How Is Leukemia Diagnosed?
Leukemia in its early stages may present no signs or symptoms, as these only appear when the leukemia cells have taken over a large number of normal blood cells. A person with leukemia is very lucky indeed if early-stage detection occurs incidentally, through a routine blood test or one done for...
PurpuraPurpura refers to purple-colored spots that are usually seen on the skin, including mucous membranes and other organs. It is also called skin hemorrhages or blood spots.Purpura is usually recognized when there is pooling of blood under the skin due to ruptured small blood vessels. The size of...
- Potential Causes of Leukopenia
IntroductionA decrease in the number of white blood cells (WBCs) is referred to as leukopenia. There are several causes for leukopenia. It may be due to certain drugs, cancer, radiation and chemotherapy for cancer, stem cell transplant, surgery, steroids, or autoimmune disorders. The immune system...
- Study Finds 3% of Pediatric Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Cases Are Transplant Recipients
Lymphoma is a blood cancer that affects both children and adults.Lymphoma begins its growth in the lymphatic white blood cells of the lymph system. This system is a major warrior in fighting off infections and diseases. It is part of the body’s immunity team.The lymph system loops throughout the...
- Dr. Charles Treman Quinn MD3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Michael J Absalon M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Stella M Davies M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Karen A Kalinyak M.D.3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Brian Keith Turpin D.O.3333 Burnet Avenue Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Michael Sean Grimley M.D.3333 Burnet Ave. Cincinnati OH 45229