Dr. Stanislaw G Sojka MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease6901 N 72nd St Suite 3300n Omaha NE, 68122
Dr. Stanislaw Sojka is a cardiologist practicing in Omaha, NE. Dr. Sojka specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Sojka also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ of Toronto, Fac of Med, Toronto, Ont, Canada 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Kingston Gen Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases
- Kingston General Hospital
- Cardiology - Queen's University, Kingston, Ontario
Dr. Stanislaw G Sojka MD's Practice location
Omaha, NE 68122Get Direction
OMAHA, NE 68114Get Direction
Dr. Stanislaw G Sojka MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sojka
- How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?
How Do High Cholesterol Levels Affect the Heart?Cholesterol is not that bad for our body – it has several important functions and is needed in moderate amounts. This compound is required to make new cells in the body, protect neurons, and also produce hormones. But when the amount of cholesterol...
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- What Are the Best Ways to Lower Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure above 140/90 mm Hg is considered hypertension, and is one of the most prevalent and preventable conditions. High blood pressure is one of the causes of about 15% of deaths in the country, and also increases the risk of heart attack and stroke. Not to mention the risks of aneurysms,...
- Dr. Joseph Butler Thibodeau M.D.7710 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Scott C Carollo M.D.7500 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Charles E Olson MD10020 Nicholas St Omaha NE 68114
- Dr. Eric J Van de graaff MD7500 Mercy Rd Omaha NE 68124
- Dr. Joseph T Ayoub M.D.1 Edmundson Pl Council Bluffs IA 51503
- Dr. Brian Lowes MD777 Bannock St Denver CO 80204