Dr. Thomas Kemmerer is an optometrist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Kemmerer specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Kemmerer performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Thomas Kemmerer O.D.'s Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55104Get Direction
WEST DES MOINES, IA 50266Get Direction
Dr. Thomas Kemmerer O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After LASIK Eye Surgery
LASIK eye surgery is a corrective procedure that aims to rectify vision distortions that are caused by the changing curvature of the cornea and shifting length of the eyeball. The cornea is a transparent coating that bulges on the outside of the eyeball, and allows light to penetrate its surface at...
- Eyelid Twitching and Stress
What is eyelid twitching?Eyelid twitching or myokymia is an involuntary eyelid spasm. The upper lid is usually affected, but spasms can also occur in the lower lid or both lids. Eyelid twitching is often mild for most people. However, others may experience stronger spasms, which may force their lids...
- What are Bilateral Cataracts?
The lenses of healthy eyes are usually clear. Cataracts occur when a person's lenses become cloudy and opaque. Cataracts can affect both eyes at the same time, called bilateral cataracts. Bilateral cataracts are very common, but cataracts must occur on their own and cannot spread from one eye to the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- How Long Does It Take To Get A Cataract Removed?
How Cataract Surgery is Performed Prior to a cataracts surgery, you will have to attend an eye assessment with an ophthalmologist. The ophthalmologist will first examine your health condition and any previous eye treatments. They will also check for any other eye problems currently affecting...
- Everything You Need to Know About Cataract Surgery
What is a cataract?Sometimes there is a clouding of the lens in the eye; this clouding is called a cataract. Mostly, this clouding is related to old age. In fact, the majority of Americans aged 80 and above have experienced this clouding or have already undergone a cataract surgery at a particular...
- Dr. Emily Ann Ufken O.D.5945 Timber Trl Se Prior Lake MN 55372
- Dr. Heather Marie Bergerud OD3745 Louisiana Ave S Minneapolis MN 55426
- Dr. Trent D Cole OD7430 80th ST S Cottage Grove MN 55016
- Dr. Renee M Ritzer OD7150 Valley Creek Plz Saint Paul MN 55125
- Dr. Jason Gerard Jedlicka O.D.109 Bushaway Rd Wayzata MN 55391
- Dr. James J Hess OD5200 Douglas Dr N Minneapolis MN 55429