Dr. Lynnetta Payne is a urologist practicing in Beckley, WV. Dr. Payne specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine 2007
- Transfer of vitamin A from the yolk to the chick embryo during incubation.
- MALFORMED LEG BONES IN YOUNG CHICKENS.
- INFLUENCE OF ULTRA-VIOLET LIGHT ON YOUNG LAYING HENS.
- Bilateral primary adrenal non-Hodgkin's lymphoma without adrenal insufficiency.
- Primary bladder lymphoma, diffuse large B-cell type: Case report and literature review of 26 cases.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (bph)
- Kidney Stones
- Urinary Incontinence
- Enlarged Prostate
- Birth Defects
- Stress Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infection (uti)
- Charleston Area Medical Center/West Virginia University Program
Dr. Lynnetta Faith Payne D.O.'s Practice location
Beckley, WV 25801Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Lynnetta Faith Payne D.O. | Urologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Lynnetta Faith Payne D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Payne
Had an appointment and brought disks of scans. Waited 2 1/2 hours in room. Was told to leave and they’d call with results. That was 2 weeks ago. Still no word. I call and they just take a message.
One of A Kind!.
- Are Antibiotics Better Than Cranberry Capsules to Prevent Bladder Infections?
According to a new study, daily doses of antibiotics are more effective than cranberry capsules in controlling bladder infections in women. According to experts the study had some serious drawbacks which made cranberries to look less effective than antibiotics. It is not yet time to count out the...
- Alternative Treatment for Prostate Cancer
Prostate cancer has become a common disease in men, especially those aged from 50 years and above. Having prostate cancer comes with its own effects that no one wants to be part of. Various symptoms accompany an affected prostate gland. Such symptoms may include pain when urinating, high frequency...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Alternative Treatments for Testicular Cancer?
According to studies, 98 percent of people afflicted by cancers exposed to chemotherapy and radiation treatment succumb to their ailments which contrasts starkly with billions of dollars that have gone into researching cancer cures.Cancer affecting the germ cells lining the seminiferous tubules of...
- Treatment Options for Blood in Urine
What we have to understand about Hematuria (blood discoloring urine) is that we are observing a symptom and not the disease itself. The appearance of blood in urine is the end result of a diseased state brought on by bacterial or viral infection, tissue inflammation or cancer. Even genetic triggers...
- What Could Lead to Nephrotic Syndrome?
IntroductionNephrotic syndrome refers to a group of symptoms that occur when there is something wrong with your kidneys. It can affect people of all ages and is often treatable. Kidney damage may be suspected if an individual shows any of the following symptoms:...