Dr. Rachel P Baer MD
Vascular Surgeon | Vascular Surgery745 Fletcher Dr #302 Elgin IL, 60123
Dr. Rachel Baer is a surgeon in Elgin, Illinois and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Advocate Sherman Hospital and Presence Saint Joseph Hospital. She received her medical ...
Education and Training
Northwestern Uniiversity 1984
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1984
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, Vascular Surgery; Univ Of Mi Hosps & Hlth Ctrs, General Surgery
- University of Michigan Affiliated Hospitals
- University of Michigan Program
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers - University of Michigan Health System
Dr. Rachel P Baer MD's Practice location
Elgin, IL 60123Get Direction
Dr. Rachel P Baer MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Baer
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- How are Varicose Veins Diagnosed?
Blood from body organs is transported to the heart via blood vessels, or veins. Organs use oxygen to function, and they discharge blood that has been used that contains waste products like carbon dioxide. The veins then take the blood to the heart and back to the lungs, where the carbon dioxide is...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- What Is Atherosclerosis: Types, Symptoms, and Home Remedies
What is atherosclerosis?Atherosclerosis is also known as arteriosclerotic vascular disease or ASVD. It is a particular type of arteriosclerosis in which an artery wall gets thickened as an effect of attack and accumulation of white blood cells and rupture of the intimal smooth muscle cell producing...
- Dr. Leo M Farbota MD745 Fletcher Dr Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Michael Joseph Gaffud M.D.25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Michael James Verta MD25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190
- Dr. Douglas H Bryan MD2000 Lake Ave Woodstock IL 60098
- Dr. Sean David Mcwilliams MD184 Shuman Blvd Naperville IL 60563
- Dr. Joseph Raymond Schneider MD25 N Winfield Rd Winfield IL 60190