Dr. Bradley Anderson is an ophthalmologist practicing in Saint Cloud, MN. Dr. Anderson specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Anderson can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Anderson can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 2000
University of Mn Med Sch 2000
University of Minnesota Medical School 2000
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- The blood contains multiple distinct progenitor populations with clonogenic B and
- Drinking Patterns, Gender and Health III: Avoiding vs. Seeking Healthcare.
- Drinking Patterns, Gender and Health II: Predictors of Preventive Service Use.
- Drinking Patterns, Gender and Health I: Attitudes and Health Practices.
- A qualitative study of the adoption of buprenorphine for opioid addiction treatment.
- Costs of care for persons with opioid dependence in commercial integrated health systems.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Ophthalmology; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
Dr. Bradley Myren Anderson MD's Practice location
Dr. Bradley Myren Anderson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Anderson
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What is Neonatal Conjunctivitis?
Neonatal conjunctivitis or ophthalmia neonatorum is a type of infection that newborns contract during delivery. The newborns contract this infection in cases when the mother is infected with Chlamydia trachomatis or Neisseria gonorrhoeae.Neonatal conjunctivitis is any type of conjunctivitis that...
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Diabetic retinopathy is a long-term complication of diabetes that affects the eyes. The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates that diabetic retinopathy is responsible for 4 percent of the 45 million cases of blindness throughout the world. It is caused by a damage to the blood vessels of the...
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- Dr. Steven William Rice MD2055 15th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Richard William Lucius MD2055 15th St N Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Shannon Radeke Cabrera MD109 Doctors Park Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Michael Donald Eichler MD109 Doctors Park Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. Andrea Christine Joplin MD109 Doctors Park Saint Cloud MN 56303
- Dr. James Evan Heeter MD109 Doctors Park Saint Cloud MN 56303