Dr. James Wolfe is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wolfe specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Wolfe typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Non-bacterial thrombotic endocarditis in an adult 14 months after cryopreserved aortic allograft valve implantation.
- Outcomes of the RESTOR-MV Trial (Randomized Evaluation of a Surgical Treatment for Off-Pump Repair of the Mitral Valve).
- Outcomes of coronary artery bypass grafting and reduction annuloplasty for functional ischemic mitral regurgitation: a prospective multicenter study (Randomized Evaluation of a Surgical Treatment for Off-Pump Repair of the Mitral Valve).
- Evaluation of endoscopic vein extraction on structural and functional viability of saphenous vein endothelium.
- Minithoracotomy for mitral valve repair improves inpatient and postdischarge economic savings.
- Bellevue Hosp Ctr, Thoracic Surgery; Brigham & Women'S Hosp, General Surgery
Dr. James Alan Wolfe M.D.'s Practice location
Atlanta, GA 30342Get Direction
GAINESVILLE, GA 30501Get Direction
Dr. James Alan Wolfe M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Complications of Myocardial Infarction
Complications can be divided according to different factors:...
- Joseph Irvin Miller MD95 Collier Road Atlanta GA 30309
- Dr. Kenneth L Franco MD69 Jesse Hill Jr Dr Se Atlanta GA 30303
- Dr. Kendra J. Grubb M.D.550 PEACHTREE ST NE FL 6 ATLANTA GA 30308
- Dr. John E Moore MD5671 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30342
- Dr. Ward Vaughn Houck M.D.61 Whitcher St Ne Marietta GA 30060
- Dr. Omar M Lattouf M.D.550 Peachtree St Ne Atlanta GA 30308