Dr. Leo Sotiriou MD
Dermatologist | Procedural Dermatology250 E 300 S #330 Salt Lake City UT, 84111
Dr. Leo Sotiriou is a dermatologist practicing in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Sotiriou specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Sotiriou diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Emory University School Of Medicine
University of Utah School of Medicine 1971
- Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Dermatology Pa Hospital-Uphs, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals Program
Dr. Leo Sotiriou MD's Practice location
Salt Lake City, UT 84111Get Direction
Dr. Leo Sotiriou MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sotiriou
- 5 Tips on Living with Melanoma
Melanoma is a type of lethal skin cancer. Often developing from a mole, it is caused by mutation of the skin cells due to damage in their DNA. These mutations result in a tumor formation within the cells that contain melanin (the pigment that gives skin its color) in the epidermis. The color of a...
- Are Moles Serious?
A mole, or nevi, is a small group of pigmented cells that appear in different parts of the body; moles are an extremely common skin condition. They usually range from light brown to black in color, and may be found in small clusters or as one single lesion. These benign lesions first occur in...
- Explore the Different Types of Acne
WhiteheadsWhiteheads are small white-colored blemishes on the skin, which result when the hair follicles get clogged with sebum (natural oil secreted by the skin’s sebaceous glands) and dead skin cells. Your skin needs a certain amount of natural oil to lubricate and protect itself. However, when...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- Keep Your Skin Hydrated Before Applying Makeup
We often notice that concealer and other products applied in the morning vanishes by the end of the day, leaving dry spots scattered throughout the face. There are a few products that may be of help that can keep your makeup looking fresh for a longer duration. Regardless, the most important thing...
- How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?
How do I Get Rid of Blackheads?Blackheads – what are they good for? Don’t you feel like you can see them but cannot do anything about them? Now your friend has a chance to point out that your face is not so clear after all! If only you could banish them completely! Understanding these...
- Dr. Karen R. Stolman MD440 West 200 South Salt Lake City Utah 84101
- Mr. Robert Lynn Orme MD11760 South 700 East Draper UT 84020
- Dr. Allison Lara Triplitt MD50 N Medical Dr Salt Lake City UT 84132
- Dr. John E Robison M.D.390 N Main St Bountiful UT 84010
- Dr. Jennie T Clarke MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Tanya E. Christensen M.D.30 N Union St Rochester NY 14607