Dr. Marjorie J Warren M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry155 Eagles Walk Suite F Stockbridge GA, 30281
Dr. Marjorie Warren practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Stockbridge, GA. Dr. Warren evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Warren seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
Howard Univ Coll of Med, Washington Dc 1982
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- G W Hubbard Hosp-Meharry Col, Psychiatry; Lac-King/Drew Med Ctr, Diagnostic Radiology; Howard Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
- Emory Univ. School of Medicine
Dr. Marjorie J Warren M.D.'s Practice location
Stockbridge, GA 30281Get Direction
Dr. Marjorie J Warren M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Warren
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Is Disorganized Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder involving a breakdown that drastically affects how a person thinks, feels, and behaves. The disorder has five subtypes, one of which is disorganized schizophrenia. Its very name implies the typical and predominant characteristics by which it is identified:...
- What Causes Eating Disorders
An eating disorder is usually classified as any one of a broad range of psychological disorders, but more specifically ones that demonstrate eating habits that are abnormal or absurd. The most common eating disorders are anorexia nervosa, bulimia nervosa, and binge-eating disorder. Anorexia refers...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- Learning About the Beck Depression Inventory
Depression and AnxietyDepression and anxiety are disorders that are different from each other, but people suffering from depression often have symptoms that closely resemble those of anxiety. The disorder, in fact, starts out as anxiety, and if not treated at the right time with the right diagnosis,...
- Dr. Ginari Gibb Price M.D.101 Devant St. Fayetteville GA 30214
- Dr. Katharine Arnold Hilliard-yntema MD123 Melrose Ave Decatur GA 30030
- Dr. Tricia Ann Appleton M.D.427 Moreland Ave Ne Atlanta GA 30307
- Dr. Marcus C Griffith M.D.3650 Steve Reynolds Blvd. Duluth GA 30096
- Dr. Sarah Vinson M.D.1493 Cambridge St Cambridge MA 02139
- Dr. Reyna Lashawn Gilmore M.D.720 Westview Dr SW Atlanta GA 30310