Dr. Louis Thomas Austin comes from a long generation of St Paul MN oral surgeons dating back to 1912. His grandfather Dr. Louis Thomas Austin I, father Dr. Louis Thomas Austin II, and uncle John Austin all were oral surgeons in St Paul, Minnesota.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry DDS 1985
University of Minnesota Bachelor of Science 1985
University of Wisconsin - Madison Undergraduate Degree 1980
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Surgical Assistant Austin Oral Surgery Clinic 1975 - 1983
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- St Paul District Dental Association
Dr. Dr. Louis Thomas Austin's Practice location
Request An Appointment With Dr. Dr. Louis Thomas Austin | Dentist | General Practice
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Dr. Louis Thomas Austin's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- How to Get a White, Bright & Vibrant Smile
It has become easier to remove stains from teeth without having to pay large sums of money. Local pharmacies and drug stores sell teeth whitening kits that are cost effective. Most of these products do not cause any side effects if the individual follows instructions correctly.Tips to remember while...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Wine May Prevent Cavities
Researchers from Italy's University of Pavia have revealed that red wine and white wine may fight against the bacteria that causes cavities. But the study was done invitro; it will be some time before this will be recommended as a method to prevent cavities.For this study, researchers used two types...
- Metal Taste in Mouth
Why does my mouth taste like metal?The perception of a metallic taste in the mouth is a symptom that can be found for several reasons. In some cases, this aftertaste depends on mild and transient conditions, sometimes it may be the warning of some more serious pathologies.Among the possible causes:...
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch4252 3rd St Ne Minneapolis MN 55421
- Dr. James M. Erlandson DDS2185 Woodlane Drive Woodbury Minnesota 55125
- Dr. Steven R. Hagerman DDS1605 W. Minnehaha Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Dr. Kristen Eklund DDS5677 147th St N Hugo Minnesota 55038
- Dr. Teodora Baylon D.D.S.2233 Hamline Ave N Roseville Minnesota 55113
- Derrik Hartman Other1132 Larpenteur Ave West Saint Paul MN 55113