Dr. Dr. Louis Thomas Austin
Dentist | General Practice1360 Energy Park Dr Suite 140 Saint Paul MN, 55108
Dr. Louis Thomas Austin comes from a long generation of St Paul MN oral surgeons dating back to 1912. His grandfather Dr. Louis Thomas Austin I, father Dr. Louis Thomas Austin II, and uncle John Austin all were oral surgeons in St Paul, Minnesota.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota School of Dentistry DDS 1985
University of Minnesota Bachelor of Science 1985
University of Wisconsin - Madison Undergraduate Degree 1980
Faculty Titles & Positions
- Surgical Assistant Austin Oral Surgery Clinic 1975 - 1983
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- St Paul District Dental Association
Dr. Dr. Louis Thomas Austin's Practice location
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machines: Full Face Masks, BiPAP, and ResMed S10
What is sleep apnea?Sleep apnea is a serious form of sleep disorder that occurs when a person's breathing is often interrupted while sleeping. The brain and other parts of the body do not get enough of oxygen when sleep apnea remains untreated. There are two main types of sleep apnea:...
- Is There a Link Between Gum Disease and Breast Cancer?
Being on top of oral health is important. This is not new information. From childhood, people are taught that brushing at least twice a day and flossing every day is essential.It is also well known now that smoking is a risk factor for cancer. However, what may not be common knowledge is the...
- Dr. Thomas P. Lynch4252 3rd St Ne Minneapolis MN 55421
- Dr. James M. Erlandson DDS2185 Woodlane Drive Woodbury Minnesota 55125
- Chase Seubert6545 France Ave. S., Suite 585 Edina MN 55435
- Dr. Steven R. Hagerman DDS1605 W. Minnehaha Ave Saint Paul MN 55104
- Solongo Purev D.M.D.4820 Minnetonka Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416
- Dr. Norah N. Hoverson D.D.S.825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402