Dr. Brian Harris is a dermatologist practicing in Fort Myers, FL. Dr. Harris specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Harris diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Fl Coll of Med, Gainesville Fl 1986
University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine 1986
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Allergic Reaction
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Sebaceous Cyst
- Member AMERICAN ACADEMY OF DERMATOLOGY
- Member AMERICAN MEDICAL ASSOCIATION
- Fellow AAD Membership:
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Dermatology; Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Internal Medicine
- University Miami Jackson Meml Hospital 1987
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center 1988
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
- RESEARCH (WOUND HEALING), UNIVERSTIY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, MIAMI, FL 1987
Dr. Brian A Harris MD's Practice location
Fort Myers, FL 33908Get Direction
Dr. Brian A Harris MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Control Adult Acne
Acne is not only common among teens, it is also found in adults. Acne treatments prescribed for teens may not work the same for adults. This is a very common and frustrating problem for adults and is more likely to be seen in women than in men. Studies show that 35% of women and 15% of men between...
- A New Treatment for Dandruff
Getting to the root of dandruffComplete treatment of dandruff has been an elusive dream for many people. Over-the-counter shampoos and scalp treatments are the most common approach for controlling dandruff. “But these methods are beneficial for those who have mild forms of dandruff and not severe...
- Can Rosacea Affect my Eyes?
Yes, rosacea does affect your eyes, and this condition is known as ocular rosacea. Rosacea is a chronic skin condition that frequently affects your cheeks, nose, and forehead. There are different types of rosacea. They are:...
- Wolf Spider Bites
It can be quite scary when someone experiences a wolf spider bite. However, if someone knows what wolf spiders are and how to take care of their bite wounds, it would minimize any possible dangers or complications. If you want to know more about the wolf spider, then you have definitely come to the...
- Does the Sun Really Help Treat Eczema?
For a long time, it has been part of cultural knowledge that exposure to sunlight can help treat eczema. Now, it is medically agreed that eczema can be treated using UV light. But does this mean that you should go out and get yourself sunburnt?To answer this question, first, you have to consider the...
- How to Get Rid of Peeling Skin
Peeling skin can be defined as unintentional loss of the outer layer of the skin. Typically, one's outermost layer of skin is automatically replaced every twenty-eight days. This skin replacement is often unnoticeable, but can be discovered when it is affected by external factors such as...
- Dr. Morris J. Lipnik M.D.27730 RIVERWALK WAY BONITA SPRINGS FL 34134
- Dr. Craig Eichler M.D.23471 Walden Center Drive Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Mrs. Rebecca Woodruff Lambert MD23471 Walden Center Drive Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Dr. Stephen H. Ducatman M.D.23471 Walden Center Drive Bonita Springs FL 34134
- Dr. Stanley D Hoffman M.D.9400 GLADIOLUS DR FORT MYERS FL 33908
- Dr. Andrew Peter Kontos M.D.7331 Gladiolus Dr Fort Myers FL 33908