Melissa Jeanne Neisen MD
Interventional Radiologist | Vascular & Interventional Radiology200 1st St SW Rochester MN, 55905
Dr. Melissa Neisen is an interventional radiologist practicing in Rochester, MN. Dr. Neisen specializes in minimally invasive, targeted treatments. Interventional radiologists use X-Rays, MRIs and other advanced imaging to put catheters in the body in order to treat the source of the disease internally. Many conditions that once required surgery can now have less risk, less pain and fewer invasions when treated by an interventional radiologist.
Education and Training
Mayo Med Sch, Rochester Mn 2001
Florida International University, Miami, FL 2001
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR- Vascular and Interventional Radiology
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Peripheral Vascular Disease (peripheral Arterial Disease), Varicose Veins, Venous Insufficiency And More
- Fellow - Interventional Radiology: Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Interventional Radiology Fellowship 2006
Experience & Accolades
- Board Member 2009 - 2013Institutional Review Board, North Memorial Medical Center
- Member Mission Vision Values Committee
- Member2010 Minneapolis Radiology Associates
- Member Wellness Committee, Minneapolis
- Member2010 - 2013 Radiology Associates
- Director Department of Interventional Radiology, Maple
- Member2010 - 2013 Grove Hospital
Melissa Jeanne Neisen MD's Practice location
Rochester, MN 55905Get Direction
Minneapolis, MN 55422Get Direction
Melissa Jeanne Neisen MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Neisen
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Signs and Symptoms of Epilepsy
What is Epilepsy?Epilepsy is a brain disorder in which a person experiences recurring seizures.In a normal brain, the nerve cells transmit chemical and electrical signals to other nerve cells, glands, and muscles. In the case of patients with epilepsy, the nerve cells (also known as neurons) fire...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- What Is Celexa and Is It Safe During Pregnancy?
Anxiety and depression are medical conditions associated with the brain. While the complexities of these conditions are highly intense, in simple language, they are referred to as chemical imbalances in the brain. The most common medications used when it comes to the treatment of depression and...
- Does One Factor Double Death Risk from Breast Cancer?
Researchers from Sweden look to identify whether certain risk factors present an increased long-term risk of death from breast cancer. Read on to learn more.The risk of developing breast cancer increases with age, as it tends to develop in women between the ages of 50-69. However, there are also...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Michael H Caccavale MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Paul Richard Speece M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Haraldur Bjarnason M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Mohammad reza Rajebi MD200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Dr. Anthony W Stanson M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905
- Enrique A Sabater M.D.200 1st St SW Rochester MN 55905