Dr. Vanna Amorapanth is a child neurologist practicing in Metuchen, NJ. Dr. Amorapanth specializes in diagnosing and treating disorders of the nervous system in children from birth to young adulthood. With combined understanding of childhood illness and the special needs of each individual child and their family, Dr. Amorapanth is able to help each patient improve the status of their health. Conditions such as seizures, delayed speech, weakness or frequent headaches are treated by child neurologists.
Education and Training
Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty of Medicine 1973
Mahidol Univ-Siriraj Hosp- Fac Of Med- Bangkok- Thailand 1973
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Umdnj-R W Johnson Med Sch, Pediatrics; R W Johnson Univ Hosp, Pediatrics; Raritan Bay Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Nyu Downtown Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Vanna Amorapanth M.D.'s Practice location
Metuchen, NJ 08840 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Vanna Amorapanth M.D. | Neurologist (Pediatric) | Neurodevelopmental Disabilities
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Vanna Amorapanth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Amorapanth
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- What Is Tay-Sachs Disease?
IntroductionTay-Sachs disease is a genetic disorder that affects the brain's nerve cells. Individuals who have this disorder lacks a type of protein that is needed to break down fatty substances in the brain. Without this protein, fatty substances accumulate in the brain to toxic levels, which...
- Understanding Intellectual Disability in Children
What is intellectual disability?Intellectual disability was once called mental retardation. It is characterized by the lack of skills or mental ability needed for everyday living. Individuals with intellectual disabilities have below-average intelligence but are able to learn new skills at a...
- What Causes Meningitis?
Meningitis occurs when the meninges, the protective membranes surrounding the brain and spinal cord, get inflamed or irritated. Meningitis is an outcome of certain bacteria or viruses entering the body when our immune system is weak.These bacteria and viruses live in the nose, throat, or the...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Combining Brain-Computer Interfaces and Assistive Technologies
With the development of modern computers and networks, assistive technologies (AT) for people with disabilities have changed a lot. Not only can one control the devices through the voice, indeed, most of the devices and appliances can be connected to the voice activation services. So one can change...
Nearby Neurologist (Pediatric)s
- Dr. Rose M. Merola MD 150 New Providence Rd Mountainside NJ 7092
- Dr. Tanishia A. Williams M.D. 3575 Quakerbridge Rd Trenton NJ 08619
- Dr. Victoria Surgan MD 254 Easton Ave New Brunswick NJ 08901
- Dr. Krishan Yalamanchi MD 150 New Providence Rd Mountainside NJ 07092
- Dr. Fatema Jaffery MD 50 Union Avenue Irvington NJ 07111
- Dr. Barbara J Evans MD 3 Cooper Plz Camden NJ 08103