Dr. Seth Anthony Vaccaro M.D.
Dermatologist800 Fairmount Ave Suite 425 Pasadena CA, 91105
Dr. Seth Vaccaro is a dermatologist practicing in Pasadena, CA. Dr. Vaccaro specializes in skin care. Dermatologists evaluate and manage both common and uncommon skin conditions. These conditions include acne, psoriasis, warts, skin infections, atopic dermatitis, herpes simplex and more. Dermatologists are also experts in more complex skin diseases like impetigo, hidradenitis and milaria. Dr. Vaccaro diagnoses skin problems and develops unique treatments plans for each individual patient.
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1983
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Dermatology; L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Lac USC Medical Center Los Angeles
Dr. Seth Anthony Vaccaro M.D.'s Practice location
Pasadena, CA 91105Get Direction
Dr. Seth Anthony Vaccaro M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Vaccaro
- What Is a PUPPP Rash?
IntroductionA PUPPP rash, also known as pruritic urticarial papules and plaques of pregnancy, is a skin condition wherein pregnant women get a hives-like rash on their skin. These rashes or bumps are itchy and usually appear on the stomach or stretch marks during pregnancy, especially in the third...
- How Contagious Are Cold Sores?
A cold sore is an infection caused by the herpes simplex virus or HSV. The type of HSV that causes cold sores is the HSV-1. It is a very common condition that affects people before their twenties. Many Americans are infected by the HSV-1 by the time they are 20 years old. Cold sores can be painful...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- Heat Rash: What Is Miliaria Profunda?
Heat rash is a generic term used to describe a skin infection that is caused by an intense heat exposure to the skin. As a result of the body being exposed to too much heat, there is excess sweating.This excess sweat mostly blocks the sweat glands, which leads to the trapping of perspiration in the...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- Alternatives Used to Treat Acne Scars
Dermal FillersDermal fillers are used to improve the appearance of scars that have recessed. Common substances that are used as fillers and injected into the scars include collagen, hyaluronic acid, and fat. However, in order to maintain this look, you need to have injections repeatedly unless you...
- Janet J. Vafaie10921 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Mary Lee Amerian M.D.2336 Santa Monica Boulevard Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Joanna Chan M.D.800 Fairmount Ave. Pasadena CA 91105
- Dr. Howard L Sofen M.D.8930 S Sepulveda Blvd Los Angeles CA 90045
- Dr. Rebecca Louis Fitzgerald M.D.321 N Larchmont Blvd Los Angeles CA 90004
- Dr. Douglas A Blose M.D.11525 Brookshire Ave Downey CA 90241