Dr. Charlotte Teneback practices Pulmonology in Burlington, VT. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Teneback manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Education and Training
Medical University of South Carolina College of Medicine 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Cystic Fibrosis (cf), Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center
- Fletcher Allen Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine - Pulmonary and Critical Care
Dr. Charlotte Catharina Teneback MD's Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
Dr. Charlotte Catharina Teneback MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Pneumonia: An Overview of the Disease
What is pneumonia? Pneumonia is the inflammation of the lung’s air sacs. It is a serious lung infection that can be caused by viruses, bacteria, or fungi.Your lungsYou have two lungs. Each lung has separate sections called lobes. Normally, as you breathe, air moves freely through your...
- Croup in Adults
Croup is a very common respiratory infection in children, but it can also occur in adults. It can occur at any point and is quite infectious since the virus is often being dispersed through the air, which causes the infection to spread to others. Although rare, croup can also be caused by bacterial...
- It’s Important: What People With CF Want Their Doctors to Know
Doctors and nurses are a group of professionals that are vital to patients’ health. Often times, such as when dealing with a chronic condition like cystic fibrosis (CF), some of these professionals can become like family due to how frequently you see them. And in a majority of cases, through...
- Young Star with Cystic Fibrosis Wows Her Fans
Nova's a shining star who has never let anyone, or any disease, stop her from achieving her dreams.Nova is just like any other famous pop star. Though she's got the talent and the passion, she also had to put in the time and energy working hard at the recording studio. All this paid off though. This...
- Croup in Adults
Croup in AdultsAlthough croup is commonly observed in children who are 6 months to 3 years old, it is also possible for adults to get the infection in rare cases. Croup is a viral respiratory infection caused by human parainfluenza viruses (HPIVs). However, other causes of croup may include...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Yolanda N Mageto MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Susan Patricia Dunning M.D.1 SOUTH PROSPECT STREET, ARNOLD 2 BURLINGTON VT 05401
- Dr. Gilman Baker Allen M.D.111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Theodore Wendell Marcy MD, MPH111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. David Kaminsky MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Jessica Badlam MD111 COLCHESTER AVE BURLINGTON VT 05401