Dr. Michael J. Bommarito M.D.
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine7905 Calumet Ave Hammond Clinic Llc Munster IN, 46321
Dr. Michael Bommarito practices Sleep Medicine in Munster, IN. Dr. Bommarito studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Pulmonary Disease
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
Dr. Michael J. Bommarito M.D.'s Practice location
Munster, IN 46321Get Direction
Dr. Michael J. Bommarito M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bommarito
- Tongue and Mouth Exercises for Sleep Apnea Sufferers
Sleep apnea is a condition in which the affected individual is unable to breathe during sleep due to an obstructed airway. The condition is cataloged as a respiratory disorder, and those who suffer from it often have episodes of intense and excessive snoring, as well as episodes in which they may...
- Carrie Fisher's Death Leads to Increased Concern Over Sleep Apnea
Long-time actress and author Carrie Fisher will probably be best remembered as playing her iconic role of Princess Leia in George Lucas’s cult classic Star Wars. When news of her death reached the internet, fans of the beloved series were shocked and eager to find the cause, especially since her...
- Sleep Apnea Machines: What's a CPAP?
Sleep Apnea, a sleeping disorder that causes breathing interruption during sleep, has some serious effects if left untreated. The most common and effective treatment for sleep apnea is the CPAP or Continuous Positive Airway Pressure Therapy which aids patients in breathing when asleep.How does CPAP...
- How Is Restless Legs Syndrome Diagnosed?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) will interfere with your sleep patterns. Therefore, it can be regarded as a sleep disorder. Restless legs syndrome usually affects the legs. However, it can affect your arms, head, and neck. If you have RLS, you might experience unusual leg sensations and involuntary...
- Can Sleep Apnea Cause an Irregular Heartbeat?
There are numerous people who complain about waking up with a fast-beating heart. While some think this isn’t anything to worry about, there are studies that link waking up with an irregular heartbeat to sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a very common sleeping disorder that is very alarming. In fact,...
- Is Restless Legs Syndrome Chronic?
Restless legs syndrome is not chronic. RLS is a neurological movement disorder of the limbs. It is usually associated with sleep disruptions. Patients with RLS will usually report strange sensations, such as an urge to move their leg. This can become very bothersome, which can lead to physical as...
- Dr. Rafat Owais Mohammed M.D.11900 Southwest Hwy Palos Park IL 60464
- Dr. Naresh K Upadhyay MD5500 S Hohman Ave Hammond IN 46320
- Dr. Omar Hussain D.O.20303 Crawford Ave Olympia Fields IL 60461
- Dr. Yu Liu M.D.1201 S MAIN ST CROWN POINT IN 46307
- Mr. Asaad Jandali M.D.8840 CALUMET AVE STE 203 MUNSTER IN 46321
- Dr. Jay Shankar Balachandran MD5841 S Maryland Ave Chicago IL 60637